The wind starts carrying everything away, and September brings a weird happiness. Yes, for some of us, the end of summer marks the begin of something. As we get back to our duties, we feel refreshed, and we start making plans. So, why not starting with a good challenge? Nature, Architecture, Still Life. It's up to you to unleash your imagination in this Autumn-themed modeling & rendering competition.
- The competition is open to 3D Artists, designers, architect and whoever has experience in the 3D visualization field
- The competition is anonymous, thus you should never write your name or state your identity through logos or watermarks.
- There are no software restrictions: you can use the 3D package you feel most comfortable with.
- Material must be done entirely by you, thus your intellectual property. Assets with a CC0 license may be used.
- Material must be submitted within 30 November 2018 - 0:00 GMT+2 (Rome)
- The project's relationship with the competition theme.
- Concept meaning and strength.
- Coherence between the concept and the final result.
- Artistic quality, such as composition, color theories and photography.
- Technical quality, such as modeling, lighting and shading.
Submission deadline: 30 November 2018 - 0:00 GMT+2 (Rome). Submit at CGMood