In this 45-minute session, host Anastasia Zhivaeva covers all the essential steps and best practices for creating a V-Ray for SketchUp project from scratch. You’ll learn about everything from setting up the frame to applying final touches in Photoshop.
Topics covered include:
- The camera
- The environment
- Atmospheric effects
- Rendering settings
- Frame buffer functions
- Render elements and compositing
V-Ray for Sketchup Features
- 3 Rendering Modes - You can choose among GPU, CPU, or Hybrid Rendering mode depending on what best suits your project and hardware.
- Interactive Rendering - Fine-tune lights and materials and see the results right away. New Viewport rendering now available.
- Lights and Lighting - Render any type of natural or artificial lighting. Simulate realistic daylight for any time and any location. Quickly create realistic atmoshperic depth and haze.
- Virtual Reality - Render VR-ready content for popular virtual reality headsets.
- V-Ray Scene Import - Import and render V-Ray scenes (vrscene) from other applications, such as 3ds Max, Rhino and Revit.