Page 1 of 2 12 2 | LAST
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2008

Kubik Rubik

Done in free time while relaxing from commercial work.. i really would like to do such visualizations all the time.. but... clients doesn't pay or doesn't want ;]]]

big one : http://img141.imageshack.us/f/staciakampislow.jpg/
    Last edited by workaholic; 2011-03-15 at 06:28 PM.
  2. Join Date
    Mar 2008

i like the grass (is it a multiscatter) to be honest i am not really fond of this kind of flat perspectives almost like elevations..but u did a great job Congrats
  3. Join Date
    Dec 2010

Quote:
    Originally posted by: workaholic
    i really would like to do such visualizations all the time.. but... clients doesn't pay or doesn't want
    hehe, yeah we all are expecting that perfect client...

BTW: grass looks nice. Could you share a screenshot of your Multiscatter settings?
  4. Join Date
    Jun 2006

congrats!!! it s really good. I like gras .could you share your multiscatter settings?
  5. Join Date
    Nov 2007

great work mate, the grass and design is good.
    keep it up*
  6. Join Date
    Mar 2009

Hi,
    I think it looks great! Would love to see how you did the grass.
    How were the trees done?
    I like the full-on perspective. As an architect I love the ways the tree frame and the colors really enhance the mood. Congrats, beautiful image.
    My only criticism are the luminaires in the grass. No offense, but they are being used too often by artists (sort of like lens flares back in the day...) and they can become passe.
  7. Join Date
    Sep 2010

Beautiful render. I like the colors, lighting and the composition.
    Congratulations!
  8. Join Date
    Dec 2003

fantastic grass, how did you do that? I agree about the comment of the flat perspective...
  9. Join Date
    Aug 2008

I like your username haha... workaholic..
  10. Join Date
    Oct 2004

nice grass , but trees drag down your work .
  11. Join Date
    Jan 1970

your work is awesome but I really tired to see the architects without creativity these days. All I seeying here on evermotion its "ever" the same variation of BOX houses over grass.

I really think this kind of arch&design actually is getting almost about "fashion".
    This is not about function or bauhaus design anymore, I think.!!
  12. Join Date
    Sep 2010

Hola, lovely lighting i like so much, . leafs need an opacity map.

Saludos
  13. Join Date
    Jun 2008

mm..

That's really nice shot. Thought the bluish tone is bit weird..somehow I don't really like that it overlays as a gradient, not as an ambience for whoei image, but let's assume You have used gradient photo filter, but than again..- the treess pop out...and the fron one are tinted..

All in all really great shot! thought some improments in postProcesing could be made to have the unity of elements and photographic treatment.

tom
  14. Join Date
    Dec 2004

Like the mood and lighting of the scene. Everything looks real except the tree leaves.
    Great job.
  15. Join Date
    Mar 2008

Quote:
    Originally posted by: Mihajlo
    i like the grass (is it a multiscatter) to be honest i am not really fond of this kind of flat perspectives almost like elevations..but u did a great job Congrats
    yeah, it's multiscatter, i agree with your comment about flat perspectives, but it's the best view of this house
  16. Join Date
    Mar 2008

Quote:
    Originally posted by: tigermouse
    That's really nice shot. Thought the bluish tone is bit weird..somehow I don't really like that it overlays as a gradient, not as an ambience for whoei image, but let's assume You have used gradient photo filter, but than again..- the treess pop out...and the fron one are tinted..

All in all really great shot! thought some improments in postProcesing could be made to have the unity of elements and photographic treatment.

tom
    my i is not so accurate, so i don't see such small things :O
  17. Join Date
    Mar 2008

Quote:
    Originally posted by: thi lima
    your work is awesome but I really tired to see the architects without creativity these days. All I seeying here on evermotion its "ever" the same variation of BOX houses over grass.

I really think this kind of arch&design actually is getting almost about "fashion".
    This is not about function or bauhaus design anymore, I think.!!

totally agree with you, but i do best i can with what i get, this is not the worsest house, it's not ;]
  18. Join Date
    Mar 2008

Quote:
    Originally posted by: m-arch
    hehe, yeah we all are expecting that perfect client...

BTW: grass looks nice. Could you share a screenshot of your Multiscatter settings?
    i could, but believe me, these settings would not make nice grass in you scene, it depends on many other things... ;]
  19. Join Date
    Dec 2010

Quote:
    Originally posted by: workaholic
    i could, but believe me, these settings would not make nice grass in you scene, it depends on many other things... ;]

I know, but try me . At least PM me. When applied to a similar surface (in square meters) it really could. I do have iGrass, but I'm struggling with it.

BTW, I agree 'bout the trees. iTrees look good for medium distances and great for backgrounds, but not for the foreground. Those are iTrees right?
  20. Join Date
    Feb 2010

awesome renders dude, keep posting
You need to be logged in to leave a comment. You don't have account? Register now.
Page 1 of 2 12 2 | LAST
Best of Evermotion
The best works from the Forum Gallery picked by Evermotion staff