Page 2 of 3 1 123 3 | LAST
  1. Join Date
    May 2007

i'd try to have the most out of the structure as possible in ur 3 POV beacuase its a great space in itself, im quite sure u should have a close up of an andress product aswell in some shot, as for changes or tweaks i would try having two colours for the shelfs in the different block i mean, like the ones againt de wall should have one colour and the others in the hall another colours just an idea...
  2. Join Date
    May 2010

From the start you did work hard, but this is getting even better. I know technically it is correct, but the extreme angels on pic 2 look wrong for my brain. Love those small ugly tables and the leather chairs, nice work there. Is the screen shot on the iMac correct? Maybe I would put the AAndres website there?

Why don't you use an AAndres Eileen 33 for the book truck and just give the selves a different color plus add handles. See this pics for design reference of different small containers:
  3. Join Date
    Nov 2007

@Dhokito-Thanks so much mate! ill try that. Actually i have it in my mind before but i havent executed it. I will try the Asiatique Lotus or Orientale Blue or Oriental Midnight or asiatique Lime with Orientale Red.
    Youre right about the 3rd POV. But we'll see. Im running out of time.

@Aandres-Thanks for the suggestions. I forgot about the handle. Ill try that and get rid of my book truck.
    One question though, is iPAD exclusive for eileen 44??Because Im thinking of putting the iPAD on book trucks. Im thinking that the use of the ipad is for the database of all the books in the library and its easier for whoever uses the truck to return all books at proper places. Is it ok? Thanks in advance..
  4. Join Date
    May 2010

Quote:
    Originally posted by: ARCHITHEKTHURA
    ...@Aandres-Thanks for the suggestions. I forgot about the handle. Ill try that and get rid of my book truck.
    One question though, is iPAD exclusive for eileen 44??Because Im thinking of putting the iPAD on book trucks. Im thinking that the use of the ipad is for the database of all the books in the library and its easier for whoever uses the truck to return all books at proper places. Is it ok? Thanks in advance..
    The iPad module can be incorporate in all AAndres furnitures except Eileen 22. You can also use a special designed shelf like your plastic booktruck has, which is lowered in the middle to prevent the books from sliding out.
  5. Join Date
    Aug 2008

but proxies can be render with different materials and you can prepare a few version of texture , i mean resolution , and yes proxy is good way like 3dsmax instances its really decrease file size. Don't worry I have only 3GB of Ram,p4 3,4GHz and I will have render my picture with maxwell so you will do it for sure.

Good luck
  6. Join Date
    Jul 2010

Nice work!
    Also visit our site which is known for interior and furniture design in India.
    http://www.idream.in
  7. Join Date
    Nov 2007

Thanks Andy.Ill see what i can do more about the book truck. For the mean time, im going for simple Eileen 33 with wheels and handle. I am more concern about the colors. Im leaning towards asiatique lime combined with oriental red... What do you think? But i will definitely retain the oriental red color of the shelves in the hallway.Im just thinking to mix the asiatique lime with my other shelves including the book truck. Im doing some major redo to show more flexibility and more dynamic use of aandres. I think what i did was a bit plain and simple. Ill see if i still have time. Im going to be sooo busy by next week.So i have to do as much as i can this weekend. Anyway thanks so much for your help. Glad we have you in the forum.Big help.

@Dark Blood and loknathswain-Thanks guys!

Here are some small updates.
    For internet area i decided to go for Bombo table and stool. I know its old school but i still like them.
    I did some color test as well.
    Modeled the IPAD while test rendering.
    and a simple scene integration at the end...
    Still a lot more things to do.
    Thanks for viewing everyone..Comments and suggestions are most welcome.Thanks in advance!
    Last edited by archithekthura; 2010-07-24 at 12:00 AM.
  8. Join Date
    Sep 2005

excellent work - your lighting is amazing!

Have you done much post and if so what software do you use?
  9. Join Date
    May 2007

Ive got the same Ando's Book , nice close ups i love how clean they look, im a bit confused though are they gonna be in a new scene or just showing ur models for the scene? and the book car thing great i was gonna suggest that too but andress beat me to it, deadline is close im excited how ur project is coming along i hope u do well
  10. Join Date
    Jun 2007

good work dude.

may babala tungkol sa pag-lagay ng larawan basahin mo sa ika-sampu.

keep it up!
  11. Join Date
    May 2010

Hey, that looks like a big iPhone ;-)

The iPad casing is aluminum only, no plastic. Apple logo is black acrylic reflective on the back. Writing is less bold. On-off button is too large. You miss the black antenna. Also the corners seem to be too round. Black screen frame is a bit too large.
  12. Join Date
    Nov 2007

@The eye-Thanks man.Youre doing excellent as well. Goodluck!
    About post processing software,im just using Photoshop cs3,Lightroom and AE for final color correction. The raw renders are almost the same,its just a bit darker.

@Dohkito-thanks!Oh you have to see my final one.More Ando books is going to be there.hahahaha! But that's the only Ando book that i have personally the rest was scanned from our office.
    About the models,yes its just my standard studio lighting. I found it faster to preview the shaders and model quality with a studio rather than in the actual scene. It has same lighting and render parameters.
    Im working with some more color variation as you suggested. I hope i can finish it.Thanks again!!

@Galaites-thanks bro!oo nga buti pinaalala mo. I totally missed it.Inayos ko na bro. Thanks and Goodluck to your entry as well.
  13. Join Date
    Nov 2007

Quote:
    Originally posted by: aandres
    Hey, that looks like a big iPhone ;-)

The iPad casing is aluminum only, no plastic. Apple logo is black acrylic reflective on the back. Writing is less bold. On-off button is too large. You miss the black antenna. Also the corners seem to be too round. Black screen frame is a bit too large.
    Hahahahaha! Thats why i have to get that IPAD to know more details of it. LMAO.
    Just Kidding!!

I dont know, but yeah i think its a bit big. But you know what, i modeled it exactly the same size of actual IPAD which is 242.8mm H x 189.7mm W x 13.4mm D. Ill check it again. About the casing im not really sure about it. Heres my Ipad reference and the same maps used in the models. But anyway thanks for the heads up Andy. Ill fix it.
  14. Join Date
    May 2010

Quote:
    Originally posted by: ARCHITHEKTHURA
    Hahahahaha! Thats why i have to get that IPAD to know more details of it. LMAO.
    Just Kidding!!

I dont know, but yeah i think its a bit big. But you know what, i modeled it exactly the same size of actual IPAD which is 242.8mm H x 189.7mm W x 13.4mm D. Ill check it again. About the casing im not really sure about it. Heres my Ipad reference and the same maps used in the models. But anyway thanks for the heads up Andy. Ill fix it.
    You have a chance - but competition is tough here on Evermotion;-))! The iPad aluminum has an anodized surface, which makes it smooth. It looks a bit irregular, not like brushed. The antenna I am referring to is only on the G3 model, your pics shows the standard wi-fi model. See the 360 application on www.apple.com for the reflection, it shows it quite well.
    Last edited by aandres; 2010-07-24 at 12:57 AM.
  15. Join Date
    Nov 2006

I know this is subjective...but I don't like the color scheme. I think the red bookshelves doesn't blend well with your choice of wood color. Also arrange those books properly...there's just too many gaps in between books.
  16. Join Date
    Nov 2007

@Aandres-Thanks. I already fixed the model and shaders. Yeah i saw the difference between the wifi and the one with 3G.
    Anyway thanks for your help. I can take it all from here. Thank you very much for all your guidance. Youve been so nice to me and to all the participants in this contest. I hope you'll get your objective for this contest.Goodluck to Aandres as well.
    All the best!

Jeff

@Bingm-Thanks for the comment. Im still working on the final images. Hope to finish it on time.Thanks again.Cheers!
  17. Join Date
    May 2007

i hope u keep the gaps between books! it makes it look more realistic, when they are too tight its just looks fake, well thats wath i think... looking foward to they final entry
  18. Join Date
    Nov 2007

Wow..!Im getting nervous with all awesome entries out there! Still rendering
    Goodluck everyone!!

@Dhokito-thanks man!Will definitely maintain the gaps but a bit organize this time as what bingm commented.

This is still part of the wip. Modeled some more little stuff to liven the scene. Hope i can post the final images by tomorrow..
    More power to you all!!
  19. Join Date
    May 2007

nice DOF...but u blurred the whole aandres? tats the main theme in the competition...i liked ur dof ...nice works...waiting to see ur final images
  20. Join Date
    Aug 2008

I would ask you how many faces are in your scene , with proxy or without , and what is your hardware

thanks in advance
You need to be logged in to leave a comment. You don't have account? Register now.
Page 2 of 3 1 123 3 | LAST
Best of Evermotion
The best works from the Forum Gallery picked by Evermotion staff