Page 2 of 4 1 123 ... 4 | LAST
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2010

It's going nicely. Good luck annkos!
  2. Join Date
    Dec 2004

Thanks AmLaEn!!! The basic thing its that i have no reference in my mind, its all from my imagination!
  3. Join Date
    May 2010

Would the owner have a collection of Greek antique art in his AAndres shelfs ;-)
  4. Join Date
    Dec 2004

Quote:
    Originally posted by: aandres
    Would the owner have a collection of Greek antique art in his AAndres shelfs ;-)

Yes!! Actually that was one of my thoughts!!
  5. Join Date
    May 2010

Or he or she loves glass art from Murano ;-))
  6. Join Date
    Dec 2004

Thats what i ve got so far! In next update i ll add books and other decorative stuff.
  7. Join Date
    Aug 2008

hmm mountains ... maybe with lake , look at this
    http://www.home-designing.com/2010/0...-the-caribbean
    water from two different levels is connected smoothly what makes nice feeling

Maybe -- mountain lake http://free-slideshow.com/stock-phot...ntain-lake.jpg

but you will decide , your work
    good luck
  8. Join Date
    May 2010

If this is on an open terrace, I think a collector would not have his books there, because they would be to close to the weather. Am I wrong?
  9. Join Date
    Dec 2004

Dark Blood: Thanks! I ll check a couple of backgrounds!

aandres: Ι was imagine that there is a glass roof that is connected remoted with the vertical glass element in the right side for the winter.
  10. Join Date
    May 2010

Quote:
    Originally posted by: annkos1980
    Dark Blood: Thanks! I ll check a couple of backgrounds!

aandres: Ι was imagine that there is a glass roof that is connected remoted with the vertical glass element in the right side for the winter.
    That would be a cool feature indeed!
  11. Join Date
    May 2006

Hi there Kostas!
    I like shot and overall concept, Cool! Maybe you should add some little tint to this huge glass area or something else to break the uniformness (imo).. I know after you add some extra details, this will be a "eyecandy" shot !!

I think i'm going to become a real poof fan too !

Cheers my friend
    Keep 'em coming

Ivo
    Last edited by isucur; 2010-06-21 at 02:41 PM.
  12. Join Date
    May 2010

I have seen in many high-fashion houses the DEDON furniture on the terrace. Maybe a look is worth it. http://www.dedon.de/de/home.html
  13. Join Date
    Dec 2004

Ivo: Thanks brother! Great idea to tint the glass a little bit! The poof is just great! After a hard work day i take a pizza, cold beer and mundial!!

aandres: Yes i ve seen this great furniture but i dont know if i ll find the time to model it. Thanks for the very nice and usefull infos!!
  14. Join Date
    Nov 2007

Goodluck mate!!Hope we finish it on time!You guys got a lot already.Keep it up..!
  15. Join Date
    May 2006

Looks amazing already. I only just noticed this comp, perhaps I'm too late. Will be watching your progress closely though, very interesting concept.
  16. Join Date
    May 2010

Quote:
    Originally posted by: mahorela
    Looks amazing already. I only just noticed this comp, perhaps I'm too late. Will be watching your progress closely though, very interesting concept.
    You are not too late, unless you have zero spare time and no ideas ;-)
  17. Join Date
    Dec 2004

Quote:
    Originally posted by: mahorela

Thanks my friend!! Its not to late, you have 1 month+ ! I would like to see your entry here!
  18. Join Date
    Nov 2007

Quote:
    Originally posted by: annkos1980
    Thanks my friend!! Its not to late, you have 1 month+ ! I would like to see your entry here!

shoot!I thought its july already!hahahahaha!Maybe Ever and aandres are wondering why im askin for a week or two extension.hahaha.Thats dumb.My bad.Thanks for the heads up mate.Glad im reading your thread all the time.
  19. Join Date
    Dec 2004

Quote:
    Originally posted by: ARCHITHEKTHURA
    shoot!I thought its july already!hahahahaha!Maybe Ever and aandres are wondering why im askin for a week or two extension.hahaha.Thats dumb.My bad.Thanks for the heads up mate.Glad im reading your thread all the time.

Hahahhaha, thats really funny! All the time i think its Friday but its Wednesday etc, so you are not the only one here!! Thanks for reading my thread!
  20. Join Date
    May 2010

For anyone who got completely lost: Outer galaxy, solar system, planet Earth, POSIX 1277402558 and still counting
You need to be logged in to leave a comment. You don't have account? Register now.
Page 2 of 4 1 123 ... 4 | LAST
Best of Evermotion
The best works from the Forum Gallery picked by Evermotion staff