Page 2 of 4 1 123 ... 4 | LAST
  1. Join Date
    Jan 1970

Woooo! the master is here... i love everything in it. keep on inspiring us dude.
  2. Join Date
    Jan 1970

looks great from the images, congrats in advance! would love to see the video but it goes really slow Load it in Vimeo would work for you?

Thanks anyway and keep it up! You guys made a great team.
  3. Join Date
    Sep 2009

Quote:
    Originally posted by: kjverine
    OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!
    I am officially retired after seeing this animation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This level of detail is down right insane!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!! Can I work for you guys for free for a whole year?????????????????? I just want to learn how to produce some stuff like what I just watched!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Forget 5 stars, Its Infinite stars from me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Yeah me too would love to work for you for life lol serious man how do you guys do it? How long do the renders take? How many frames? Anyways dont wanna ask to much-well done man
  4. Join Date
    Apr 2009

Blockbuster......................
  5. Join Date
    Nov 2007

!!!! very goood! просто супер! немає слів!
  6. Join Date
    Sep 2008

5kb per sec way to slow gief better link!
  7. Join Date
    May 2005

Please, guys who already have downloaded the video - relocate it on other source if REDVERTEX if he would allow.
  8. Join Date
    Aug 2009

can u plz share the sea material setting and how u animate it?
  9. Join Date
    Dec 2004

Hey!!

The stills looks good, but i want to see the animation and downloading is to zzzzzzlow!!!
  10. Join Date
    Mar 2006

how many PC's did you used for the render??? and what spec?
  11. Join Date
    Jun 2007

wooooooowww... and this is at 4 stars??? how on earth is that possible? i whish i could do this! im really amazed! congrats! this is the highes level arch viz animations can get as far as i know!
  12. Join Date
    Dec 2008

Thanks for the replies. It was rendered on 17 machines, on 5 of which we worked during the day. The renders took from 20 to 120 minutes per frame. Some of the night scenes were really slow.The water is actually just a very simple plug-in : http://charles.hollemeersch.net/Projects/24/oceanwaves
    We apologize for the slow download, the server is really overheating. The boss tried to upload it to vimeo but there was some problem there too.

Red-Vertex
  13. Join Date
    Dec 2004

Quote:
    Originally posted by: Radic
    wooooooowww... and this is at 4 stars??? how on earth is that possible? i whish i could do this! im really amazed! congrats! this is the highes level arch viz animations can get as far as i know!
    I think some people jealοus :-)
  14. Join Date
    Feb 2007

I wish i could see it! 5Kb/s... (( Please guys, vimeo or soemthing like that..

A.
  15. Join Date
    Jul 2008

The server is fixed. It should go with better speed now. Really sorry for the inconvinience.
    Thank you very much for all the nice words.

@ 3Seventh

you are curious about the amount of "copy/paste" educational procedure?
    Last edited by REDVERTEX; 2009-11-13 at 12:54 PM.
  16. Join Date
    Feb 2007

Quote:
    Originally posted by: REDVERTEX
    @ 3Seventh

you are curious about the amount of "copy/paste" educational procedure?

Can't wait! Hehehe
  17. Join Date
    Jun 2007

finally I download animation file. I like so many things like animated water, the wind there are so many details , congrats guys, супер екип сте, браво !
  18. Join Date
    Feb 2004

Coool !!!!
    Congratulations ! I know the amount of job and difficulty to make an animation.
    The music is perfect, I like this sensation of calmness.
    In my oppinion you abuse a little bit with de DOF, too many scenes with it. And sometimes looks good but others is a little bit strange. It seems more bokeh effect instead DOF.
    5 Stars !!!
  19. Join Date
    Nov 2007

Nice!

Very nice animation, Vray rocks! I am a movie cinematographer and i can tell you...the change of DOF is too fast, but very very very nice work! Amazing!

...also nice...the italian soundtrack!! P.S.:I'm italian!!

20. Join Date
    Apr 2009

nothing to say for sure

u did great job 100 % creativity
You need to be logged in to leave a comment. You don't have account? Register now.
Page 2 of 4 1 123 ... 4 | LAST
Best of Evermotion
The best works from the Forum Gallery picked by Evermotion staff