Page 1 of 2 12 2 | LAST
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2009

ajai "FINAL RENDER"

hi friends,here is my final image,,,happy 2 participate in this competition,,,i got some problems wit my mesh file...max crashes,, so i cant render final image in high quality,, sorry for that,, any way i think u'll like it,,,best of luck for all of u...thnx,to evermotion,,,byee
    thnx,
    Last edited by ajaipk; 2009-05-28 at 07:34 PM. Reason: image updation
  2. Join Date
    Sep 2004

very nice beginning... you seem to know about structural elements...try to keep your destruction as natural it can be... welcome
  3. Join Date
    Apr 2009

Great!

Good Starting buddy......
    I like the ruins...keep updating...
  4. Join Date
    Apr 2009

ajai

i had added a little more stuffs in the scene...to keeep it more reality.. and corrected the environment tone a lil bit....
  5. Join Date
    Apr 2009

hi friends,
    i m now playing on texturing...here some samples are uploaded,,, check it out and write ur sugessions..
  6. Join Date
    Feb 2005

nice idea I`m waiting for more
  7. Join Date
    Apr 2009

ajai

hi friends,
    i corrected textures a lil bit..here is my new post...thnx
  8. Join Date
    Apr 2009

ajai

hi friends,,u can see my newly updated wip..
  9. Join Date
    Apr 2009

i like your idea of abdoned building texturing is nice, but i dont think bricks fit, bricks coated with modular concrete. but thats my opinion
  10. Join Date
    Apr 2009

Quote:
    Originally posted by: v-tool
    i like your idea of abdoned building texturing is nice, but i dont think bricks fit, bricks coated with modular concrete. but thats my opinion
    u r correct buddy,,, i'll try to change it...thanx 4 ur openion,,,,.
  11. Join Date
    Apr 2009

ajai

i had corrected light.. i m trying to make it out,,,
  12. Join Date
    Apr 2009

ajai

hi friends, a lil bit changes in environment...i m trying to catch the real light.. c&c,,,..... thnx.
  13. Join Date
    Apr 2009

I like it..think its coming along great!
    My crit is architectural and material related... Your concrete is peeling off to show yellow brick??! lol.. the concrete you've used is solid pre-cast, and doesn not peel, and if it does, it certainly does not reveal yellow brick!
  14. Join Date
    Jun 2005

wow, very interesting idea, good.
  15. Join Date
    Apr 2009

Quote:
    Originally posted by: Kimaera
    I like it..think its coming along great!
    My crit is architectural and material related... Your concrete is peeling off to show yellow brick??! lol.. the concrete you've used is solid pre-cast, and doesn not peel, and if it does, it certainly does not reveal yellow brick!
    u r correct ma friend,,,itzz ma mistake,, thnks 4 ur openion i ll change it in my next render,, thnx.
  16. Join Date
    Jun 2007

great man, unique style for this competition, keep it up !
  17. Join Date
    Apr 2009

ajai did you read the rules & guidelines, If I'am not mistakein the rule says to just make it look better then good. You made it look like a bomb hit it, like the getto house from hell, well good luck cheers
  18. Join Date
    Apr 2009

ajai pk

hi friends,,according to ur openion i hve change the concrete texture a lil bit,, if critics please feel free to comment... thnx.
  19. Join Date
    Apr 2009

hi friends,, ma new update with little corrections,,,,
  20. Join Date
    Apr 2009

ajai

hi guys,more updates,,,,i wanna place an image in the bg... a small composition,,,and i had changed the light position to match the image,,, check it out,,c$c,,,expecting.....thnxx..
You need to be logged in to leave a comment. You don't have account? Register now.
Page 1 of 2 12 2 | LAST
Best of Evermotion
The best works from the Forum Gallery picked by Evermotion staff