Page 2 of 2 1 12
  1. Join Date
    May 2006

robo-TRONIC

this is my first post for ever motion competition..i'm student in 3rd year architecture and this is my first non architectural model......the concept was not to make a toy..but to make a semi puzzled toy that the child should collect it's parts with each other..to achieve it's final shape ..and then play with it..my aim to make an open mineded child through building the toy by him self...........modeled usin 3d max 7-vray........modelling time:46-50 min..i forgot to tell that i used photoshop to just give a very simple glow effect....
    the shot is rendered on a3 with dpi:90 but i make it in a lower resolution in order to send........wish u enjoy it :-)

i wanna thank evermotion team for that kind of competition...it doesn't matter who is 1st and who is 2nd as all is learning alot from that....
    to b a fast modelling man......... :-)
    Last edited by taz architect; 2007-01-27 at 03:46 PM.
  2. Join Date
    Jun 2006

Rocking Horse

Saw some awesome toys here and thought it was fun to give it a try at modeling a toy..first thing i thought of making was a rocking horse and just made it.
    used 3ds max for modeling.
    modeling time: 65 mins. (including that small wooden car toy which took me 5 mins)
  3. Join Date
    May 2006

robo-TRONIC

i noticed that the image resolution is bad...and so i post a higher resoltion one..as i noticed some shadow circles in the 1st post...and sorry for not being highly accuate as i was workin as fast as i could
    Last edited by taz architect; 2007-01-28 at 02:17 AM.
  4. Join Date
    Jan 2007

Hi everyone, my model is patterned on Necron Wraith statuette from Warhammer 40 000. It was modeling in Blender 2.42.

Modeling time: 1h 35m

5. Join Date
    Jan 2004

And the winner is coolpranz.
    Msg me:
    [CD name]
    [Address]

Congratulations
  6. Join Date
    May 2006

congratulation mr.coolpranz....nice competition guys :-) ..c u all in next competition...

thanks for evermotion team ...
  7. Join Date
    Jun 2006

congratulations to coolpranz..keep it up
  8. Join Date
    Jul 2006

hey i am surprised..!! this was a really really tough competition ......! thanks to evermotion this competition really made me to work more hard and brush up my modelling skills, all those who are the participants here all your work was very great iguins, koolnits, d-neo, 3d discovery, taz architect, DraB and also EtA, you all where very good.....
  9. Join Date
    May 2006

thanks mr. coolpranz .....i think it's a good think to know each other where w r from diif countries...i'm feelin the teamwork soul in this competitions..wish all 2 b friends..wish all to c each other in any next competitions..really it's a great fun..........happy competition :-) ......i'm travellin after 5 hours for 4 days..i'll b missin evermotion and the evermotioners tooooooooo much...
    c u later
  10. Join Date
    Feb 2006

Competition was very very tough...CONGRATULATIONS Mr.coolpranz...for winning modelling competition.
  11. Join Date
    Jan 2007

Congratulations Mr.coolpranz, your work is very nice, can you tell what soft you use??
  12. Join Date
    Jul 2006

thanks ETA, i use 3ds max 9 and Vray 1.5 R3
    hi MF, i will choose the CD from your products list and will soon message you
    Last edited by coolpranz; 2007-01-29 at 03:49 PM.
  13. Join Date
    May 2006

so when is the next contest I CAN'T WAIT !!!!!

CONGRATZ MR. COOLPRANZ
  14. Join Date
    Feb 2004

congratulation mr coolpranz!!
    choose a nice CD.
  15. Join Date
    Feb 2006

CONGRATULATIONS Mr.coolpranz>>>>
  16. Join Date
    Jun 2004

oyeee.... congrats dude....
  17. Join Date
    Oct 2005

Nice job ! Congrats.
  18. Join Date
    Oct 2006

Nice work Coolpranz and great efforts by everyone. I look forward to the next competition!
  19. Join Date
    Apr 2005

rah! Coolpranz,,,,,,,,,
You need to be logged in to leave a comment. You don't have account? Register now.
Page 2 of 2 1 12
Best of Evermotion
The best works from the Forum Gallery picked by Evermotion staff