Hi all,

My name is David, and I'm the Head of Marketing at Creators3D, a 3D content creation platform that supplies 3D artists with job offers on various projects. We have over 30,000 artists that work with us in the last 3 years or so and we always looking for more talented 3D artists.
Our clients are big international retailers that require 3D models for their products - we create 3D models from 2D images and references.

I am looking for professional and talented 3D artists to work with us remotely on our platform on a unique project - modeling shoes from photo scans - that requires Photogrammetry, Geometry, and Texture capabilities using Agisoft, Substance 3D Painter, and Zbrush.
The position is considered to be a full-time position but at your own time and pace.

The pay is at least $40 per model, and based on the capabilities of our current artists; this project can pay at least $1000 per month by successfully completing 20-25 models in a month with special bonuses for the top-tier artists.

In addition, we have enough models to guarantee job security for the next few months with the option to continue with us to other more lucrative projects.

If you are interested, please fill out this form (you can also reply here, send me a private message or send me an email to david@hexa3d.io), and I will get in touch with you as soon as possible.

I'll be happy to provide additional information on the platform and the job offer via email or a Zoom conversation.

Cheers,
David