1. Join Date
    Aug 2021

Share something which helps your through the day

People may hear your words, but they feel your attitude.

John C. Maxwell
  2. Join Date
    Nov 2021

Hello, Alison!
  3. xakafa

My motivation is the only thing that can help me through the day.
  4. Join Date
    Feb 2022

Clearly defined goals help me through the day. And the realization that my happiness and well-being depends on my actions
    There are a lot of students here who don't have much time for leisure. I think this link https://studyessay.org/report-writing-service/ will be useful to those who want to free up some time to watch their favorite episodes or to improve their performance at university.
    Last edited by charlesmox1; 2022-03-02 at 03:36 PM.
  5. Join Date
    Oct 2021

Hi, you are alright Charlesmox1, If we do not have clearly defined goals in our life then we can't do anything that will be the reason for our pleasure/happiness. But the actual thing is our actions, we have to do work hard for changing our goals into reality.
  6. Join Date
    Feb 2022

Quote:
    Originally posted by: junkcar
    Hi, you are alright Charlesmox1, If we do not have clearly defined goals in our life then we can't do anything that will be the reason for our pleasure/happiness. But the actual thing is our actions, we have to do work hard for changing our goals into reality.
    I totally agree
  7. Join Date
    Feb 2022

junkcar,fully agree with you
  8. Join Date
    Feb 2022

WORK hard cause hard work speaks
  9. Join Date
    Dec 2021

It may be helpful to ride out the storm with some gentle distractions — your favorite tv show, a walk outside, cooking, journalling, listening to music. Whatever makes you feel comforted. The aim isn't to try to make everything better, but rather to avoid making things feel worse.
You need to be logged in to leave a comment. You don't have account? Register now.
Best of Evermotion
The best works from the Forum Gallery picked by Evermotion staff