Hi all,

This is a personal project I created with 3ds Max and Corona renderer to sharpen my 3D animation skills.

I wanted to focus on expressing the richness of Architecture, materials and Interior Design details.
I've been inspired by Louis Kahn telling about the "endlessly changing qualities of natural light, in which a room is a different room every second of the day".

So this animation is an attempt to reveal how natural light continually changes over the course of the day, and how it shapes our perception of space.
More generally, it's also a try to express how light is nested into darkness, how life is made of cycles, and how beauty naturally results from these cycles.

I would like to thank everyone who made this project possible: the constant support and love of my wife, my kids, my parents, Titou, my family.

I also want to thank all my friends and inspiring people I've met along the way, in France and Australia: Jerome B., Thomas "Grand Tout", Mij, Isa, Agathe, Jean-Pascal, CÚdric, Dea, Romuald, Oli, Shays, Keith, Mariko, Angela B., Denys, Angela K., Ken, Jerome F., Gordei, Igor, Ana, Matt, Paul, Molly, Julian, Daniela, Joe, Elise, Bartosz, Luke, Aleks, Mauricio, Adam, Chris A., Mike T., Mirko, Silvia, Marion, Yasick, Casey, Riccardo, Chris & Sarah, Dave, Bec, Rich, Clara, Moustapha, Marty, Fiona, Jeff, James, Zac, Josh, Phương, Jacky, Van ... sorry for the ones I missed, there's just too many to mention you all.

Thank you all, I've learned so much with you.

Thank you for watching! ​​​