1. Join Date
    Jan 2013

Kitchen Animation

Hello Everyone,

I completed this animation for a kitchen company last year. It was modelled using Autodesk Inventor, 3Ds Max and rendered using Corona.

Took me around 3 weeks total.

The bottle animation was replicated from real footage and moved frame by frame to achieve the best results.

The boiling water in the pan is video footage planted on top of a image plane - This worked really well as you can see.

Thanks for your time.

John

2. Join Date
    Jan 2013

Making of

Attached are some behind the scenes screenshots of the model

Image 1.
    Overall model from above. I have done a lot of Kitchens in my day so this particular one was taken from a previous project and tweaked a bit to give it a better overall look. My goal was create a perfect bright type of lighting.

Image 2.
    Here is a shot of the hob steam which has been animated in a twist fashion and applied with a steam texture on it. The bubbles in the pan was an actual video taken by myself in my kitchen and planted on top of the plane - worked really well.

Image 3.
    The bottle animation was harder than it looks. I recorded several bottle throws in my kitchen and after achieving the right look I planted the video behind the model and tweaked frame by frame the bottle falling and rolling.
    Attached Thumbnails
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1.jpg 
Views:	58 
Size:	232.9 KB 
ID:	212748

Name:	2.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	105.0 KB 
ID:	212749

Name:	3.jpg 
Views:	40 
Size:	184.9 KB 
ID:	212750

Last edited by jonjonbaker; 2019-10-04 at 06:37 PM.
You need to be logged in to leave a comment. You don't have account? Register now.
Best of Evermotion
The best works from the Forum Gallery picked by Evermotion staff