1. Join Date
    Sep 2009

Summer sale 50% bought two model sets download links are gone

I purchased via paypal roughly a week ago and paid 140 for two model sets via paypal.
    I purchased Archinteriors vol. 48 for C4D and Archinteriors vol. 45 for C4D from 50% summer sale.
    My customer zone shows links for downloads but I did not have time at the moment to download them
    because I went on holiday trip. After I came back home and did login to my account again the links were gone.
    I felt totally scammed.

Your only answer is go to spam folder. Tell you what my spam folder does not have any of your product links nor e-mails.
    I contacted you immediately when I had the problem but you did not send me the links to product download
    when I reported my downloads are empty in customer zone.

Evermotion have non functional customer service via e-mail and is not a reliable partner for a 3d visualisation company.
    If I had a tighter deadline your company is a miss hit.
    I never trust your service anymore I rather use turbosquid to buy 3d-models.
    Really big disappointment.evermotion.jpg
  2. Join Date
    Aug 2012

Hi!
    You bought products on Friday evening, we responded on Monday (we don't work on weekends, sorry). As I see on our support platform, your problem is being resolved right now and you will gain access to your products as fast as possible.
You need to be logged in to leave a comment. You don't have account? Register now.
Best of Evermotion
The best works from the Forum Gallery picked by Evermotion staff