Page 2 of 2 1 12
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2014

Hi!

Here is the time to show you the final result!!!

But the evening is not over yet, I will post all the credits for the models, somes screens of the post-production and also some other angles and wires..!

I hope you'll like the final result, good luck to everyone !!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Evermotion_Denis_Stevens_Loft_3d_Final_02.jpg 
Views:	117 
Size:	1.67 MB 
ID:	156491

Name:	Denis_Stevens_Loft_Crop_01.jpg 
Views:	93 
Size:	496.0 KB 
ID:	156005

Name:	Denis_Stevens_Loft_Crop_02.jpg 
Views:	86 
Size:	445.1 KB 
ID:	156006

Name:	Denis_Stevens_Loft_Crop_03.jpg 
Views:	88 
Size:	475.8 KB 
ID:	156130

Name:	Denis_Stevens_Loft_Crop_04.jpg 
Views:	80 
Size:	410.0 KB 
ID:	156131

Here are some technical pictures:

1. A picture showing all the models I created or deeply customized (textured) and all the models from 3Dscky, render people and Evermotion (best provider ever ; )

Name:	Credits.jpg 
Views:	106 
Size:	526.2 KB 
ID:	156486

2. A picture showing my post-production in After Effects (I plan to make an animation..)

Name:	Denis_Stevens_Post-Production.jpg 
Views:	72 
Size:	824.1 KB 
ID:	156487

3. A wire of the full scene.

Name:	denis_stevens_loft_3d_wip_23.jpg 
Views:	81 
Size:	1.41 MB 
ID:	156489
    Last edited by Denis 3D; 2016-01-26 at 11:30 PM.
  2. Join Date
    Jul 2011

Like it ! A looot of details, that's cool !
  3. Join Date
    Apr 2011

Love the details on the plane and the general mood of the image!
  4. Join Date
    Sep 2010

Wow! Not disappointed with the result, it was worth waiting for it! Congratulations Denis 3D ;-)
  5. Join Date
    Jul 2014

I forgot to tell you about the programs I used:

- 3Ds Max 2016
    - Vray 3.2
    - After Effects
    - Photoshop

And finaly, I wanted to tell you about the story that made me create this picture...

When I was younger, every year, I used to go to my uncle Brad. Everytime I got in there, I was totaly absorbed and impressed by all the things I could see. So many things were displayed all around the place.. Sculptures, souvenirs, paintings, every single object was telling me stories and mysteries.

My uncle was a kind of adventurer teacher and collector. He has lived in many countries, had survived many dangerous situations. He also tried every alcool from the further lands... He was my hero.

I rememeber the evenings we spend together when we were only the two of us. He described me his travels with passion just near the fireplace. I enjoyed it so much. I was fascinated by his life, and by all the objects he has been collected through the years. Everywhere in his place I had things to see, secrets to discover. It was the best place in the world.

I used to climb the stairs, search for magical objects in the drawers, read mysterious books... We spent hours playing games and having fun. It was a magical place. My uncle was unique.

I remember me looking at the world map, guessing where he had been with his plane. Imagining which dented way he had ride on his motorbike... Every minute I spent in this incredible loft was a like living in a dream.

Now I'm 34, and I still visit my uncle. He doesn't change, he still my hero. When I look at him, I tell myself... One day, I'll be like him, a great man.

On this picture, you can see us, enjoying a wonderfull evening. It was only a few days ago. His place is still amazing. A place where the time doesn't matter. A place where it is so good to be.

I'm looking forward to getting back there.. As soon as I can..
    Last edited by Denis 3D; 2016-01-27 at 12:01 AM.
  6. Join Date
    Jul 2014

Have a great night !!

Denis
You need to be logged in to leave a comment. You don't have account? Register now.
Page 2 of 2 1 12
Best of Evermotion
The best works from the Forum Gallery picked by Evermotion staff