1. Join Date
    Jul 2005

ZDENO Entry

Hi! Hello everyone. I want to try with my minimalistic aproach
    Last edited by zdeno; 2009-06-07 at 11:27 PM. Reason: I needed reference image to deal with all this refractions and caustics so I decided to make plexiglass model in real life .
  2. Join Date
    Jul 2005

some more

another POVs and Extra Soap bubbles
  3. Join Date
    Jul 2005

bubbles pandemonium

more more !! and even more bubbles !!
  4. Join Date
    Apr 2007

Hey Zdeno very strange in there i wonder how people live in there or not
  5. Join Date
    Jul 2005

hollow man and invisible woman, their child casper and his best imaginary friend dog "blink".

But seriously I have to worry about all practical stuff like one You mentioned in everyday work.
    So in this one job for fun I am on holidays and make something irrational and unresponsible. Glass house !
    In therms of this competition was no word about usability of this model just have to be pretty
  6. Join Date
    Jan 2007

Guess you're right that you can do this however you want - I even like your approach - but if you're doing glass, please do some refraction - it'll look sooooooooooo much 'glassier' and prettier
  7. Join Date
    Jul 2005

THX Gyzzmo i will try play more with IOR , now it is 1,6 and some refrection occurs but mayby I have to cheat a little to make more glassier glass :d

There is a bigger version to trace refraction pixel by pixel
  8. Join Date
    Jun 2007

interesting idea, but not developed at all, wish to see it finished !
  9. Join Date
    Jul 2005

I needed reference image to deal with all this refractions and caustics so I decided to make plexiglass model in real life . saddly I think there will be not enough time to complete renderings .
  10. Join Date
    Jul 2008

cool! ..............
  11. Join Date
    Jun 2007

Quote:
    Originally posted by: zdeno
    I needed reference image to deal with all this refractions and caustics so I decided to make plexiglass model in real life . saddly I think there will be not enough time to complete renderings .
    so, which one of those images is photo, or they all are renders , cause they don't look like a photo....btw: but great idea
  12. Join Date
    Mar 2008

it,s not real life, it's just 3D again.
    YannicK.
  13. Join Date
    Jul 2005

of course it was supposed to be a joke there is a little smiley with blinkin' eye ;P

I am not God of CG so I have to be creative instead. PLease don't ruin my fun.
  14. Join Date
    Mar 2007

LOL, I had fun reading, zdeno be yourself, dont worry!!!, LOL
  15. Join Date
    Jul 2005

an extension ? Oh my God so I have to make some renderings becuase there are no excuses
  16. Join Date
    Apr 2009

Nice one Zdeno! I actually thought that you wasted all that time building a real life model, but then thought..wow..what amazing craftsmanship! Excellent finishing! loll
  17. Join Date
    Sep 2007

Amazing work [last one] > scale model look very good, but not like real one )

What render did you use? Maxwell? Is it studio setup lightning? I'm very interested in scale model style renderings, so i'm curious...

Keep good work!!
  18. Join Date
    Jul 2005

Kimaera - THX a lot You made my day ! sweet !

the.doctor - I don't want to tell what render I used, till I win first prize because one member of GRAND JURY is owner of competing unbiased rendering solution. Ups! I said too much.

about lighting I actualy modeled one room (a few plains nothing fancy) and place emitters in windows. I also put addition lightbulb with warmer light but noise and caustic was unacceptable so I turned it off AFTER render ended with MULTILIGHT TM feature
  19. Join Date
    Jul 2005

Final

Let,s get ready to rumble
You need to be logged in to leave a comment. You don't have account? Register now.
Best of Evermotion
The best works from the Forum Gallery picked by Evermotion staff