Evermotion Challenge 2017 - „The Perfect Getaway”
About the Challenge
- EVERMOTION CHALLENGE 2017 begins on 17th October 2017 and will run till 16th of January, 2018, 23:59 GMT +1.
- The subject of this competition is „The Perfect Getaway”.
Who can submit a work?
- To participate in the competition you must be at least 18 years old.
- The work you submit must be your own personal work, groups and companies are not allowed.
- Employees of sponsors cannot enter this Challenge.
How to submit?
- You can enter the Challenge by registering yourself on Evermotion Challenge 2017 page: https://evermotion.org/challenge/registration/2017. After registration you will gain access to your personal Evermotion Challenge 2017 page:
- you will get a link to your Challenge Page on your user email
- you will have new entry in your user menu: “Challenge 2017 Page”
- You must post at least three WIP images (Work In Progress) on your page before 16th of January, 2018. They should cover key stages of making your challenge work, for example: concept sketch or reference photos, modeling, texturing, lighting, rendering, post effects and compositing.
- You must submit your final image (multiple entries are not allowed) before the deadline – the midnight of 17th of January, 2018 (GMT +1). Image submitted after this date will not be accepted (to avoid the last-minute rush – submit it earlier if possible).
- 3D software must be used in the process of making your final work. You can use any 3D software you want. Post processing inside Photoshop or other 2D software is allowed. We require information about software you used.
- You can use pre-made models. You can also use licensed models and textures made by other artists / companies, but you must give proper credit for every author / company of each asset you use.
- Final image resolution should not be lower than 1200px (the longest edge).
- Any imaging deemed to contain content that depicts explicit acts that are overtly violent, sexual, cruel or brutal will be disqualified
- If you win...
- Three main and three award winning works will be chosen by the jury.
- Winners will be anounced one week after the deadline.
- Winners will be asked by Evermotion to write a "making-of" tutorial within 1 month.
- To provide the awards, Evermotion will contact the winners by the email address given during the registration on the forum.
- Any import taxes or duties on prizes must be paid by the prize winner. It is neither practically possible nor ethically reasonable for Evermotion or any of the sponsors to pay duties and taxes on behalf of a winner.
- Each winner is due to send data necessary for the delivery of prizes within one month after the announcement of the results.
- The data administrator of this competition is Evermotion SC, ul. Przędzalniana 8, 15-688 Bialystok.
- Personal data shall be processed for the purposes of Contest, for the awarding and obtaining prizes.
- Personal data shall be made available to other recipients - Contest Sponsors. Every participant has the right to access his/her personal data and correct it. Collection of data is voluntary but necessary to achieve the said objectives.
- The works submitted during this contest are the works within the meaning of the Act of February 4, 1994. about Copyright and Related Rights (Journal. Laws of 1994 No. 24, item. 83, as amended).
- Organizer and Competition Sponsors reserve the rights to publish selected works participating in the competition for the purposes of advertising and promotion of Evermotion Challenge, Evermotion SC and Contest Sponsors.
- Organizer and Competition Sponsors agree to clearly credit the artist if any of his artwork is used.
The last but no least!
- If you do not agree with any of the above rules, please do not enter the Challenge.
- Andrew Augustyniak
- Anna Dąbrowska
- Robert Filipowicz