Page 8 of 8 1 ... 78
  1. Join Date
    May 2010

Quote:
    Originally posted by: inkimiaei
    Small question ,

do you publishh all the works even those which didn`t mentioned? or only mentioned works as winner and honored ?

thanks...
    We will publish ALL works. It is about CG rendering and the influences from different cultures.
  2. Join Date
    Aug 2008

Well done everybody and to Evermotion for hosting another great competition.. im learning so much from these competitions and I hope everyone else does also...

I think the judging was completely fair, Jeff put alot of detail and effort into his images and the results were amazing...

As for my entry.. I do think there were a few details I could have fixed and also added extra detail to the product in subject..

another lesson learned I guess and another step to producing something worthwhile...
  3. Join Date
    May 2010

Quote:
    Originally posted by: arkz01
    Well done everybody and to Evermotion for hosting another great competition.. im learning so much from these competitions and I hope everyone else does also...

I think the judging was completely fair, Jeff put alot of detail and effort into his images and the results were amazing...

As for my entry.. I do think there were a few details I could have fixed and also added extra detail to the product in subject..

another lesson learned I guess and another step to producing something worthwhile...
    Thank you for your fair comment. We had 83 pictures to judge in total, and it was not easy to come to the winning renderings. Because of the large number of excellent works, we also made the "Honorable Mention" category. Don't forget that we judged many different aspects of your work, not only rendering quality or creativity.

Overall, a very good contest!
  4. Join Date
    Nov 2009

Dear Edi_w

your late competitions gave huge motivation to me and probably some other people around the world to have a good attempt for learning many different issues in action... now I know next time on what should I focus more , and I feel to have more knowledge since before this competition... it is not because of the prizes , but when I heard that for example Zaha Hadid will write an essay for that book , I think this will change every thing for an artist...you know what I mean.

I wanted to ask , do you have any other plan for a new competition soon like in 2010 or next one will be in 2011?
    thank you very much once again , and I really appreciate you and your team because of giving this opportunity to us.
  5. Join Date
    May 2010

Quote:
    Originally posted by: inkimiaei
    ... but when I heard that for example Zaha Hadid will write an essay for that book ...
    Please note that we have asked Mrs. Hadid for an essay, her answer is still pending! We hope for her support to young creative artists, as she had a hard time when she tried to get her work recognized.
  6. Join Date
    Nov 2009

Quote:
    Originally posted by: aandres
    Please note that we have asked Mrs. Hadid for an essay, her answer is still pending! We hope for her support to young creative artists, as she had a hard time when she tried to get her work recognized.
    I noticed that before , that was just an example from various benefits of this competitions ... If I want to mention another great benefit , I can say that for example my project until now has 899 times has been seen... and its very good for me , but for the winners it is absolutely great...
  7. Join Date
    Oct 2018

Thanks for the link.
You need to be logged in to leave a comment. You don't have account? Register now.
Page 8 of 8 1 ... 78
Best of Evermotion
The best works from the Forum Gallery picked by Evermotion staff