New features on board:
- an overhauled interface
- you can view and edit texel density
- you can make selections based on properties of the model
- RizomUV provides several automatic modes that find seams unfold and pack
- advanced packing algorithms
- UDIM support
You can get RizomUV in two versions:
- Virtual Spaces for artists working in games, VR, VFX, animation, photogrammetry, or stills.
- Real Spaces, has all the features of the Virtual Spaces version and adds tools for users who work with CAD data.
Indie licenses are available for users who earn less than 100.000 €/y, and pro licenses are required for those who exceed this threshold.
More information on the Rizom-Lab website.