With this update, there are now over 75 Red Giant Universe tools, supported across 8 host-applications.
11 new transitions:
- VHS Transition: A transition that mimics the effect that occurs when a VCR has been used to record over pre-existing footage.
- Retrograde Transition: A transition that uses real scans of 16mm and 8mm film to create an authentic film strip transition.
- Carousel Transition: A transition that mimics advancing to the next slide in an old slide projector.
- Flicker Cut: A transition that rapidly cuts between two clips or a solid color, and which can invert the clips or add fades.
- Camera Shake Transition: A transition that mimics camera shake while it transitions between clips.
- Channel Surf: A transition that mimics the distortion you’d get by changing the channel on a cathode ray tube TV.
- Channel Blur: A transition that blurs each of the RGB channels separately for a unique chromatic effect.
- Linear Wipe: A classic linear wipe with the addition of wipe mirroring, as well as an inner/outer stroke with glow on the wipe border.
- Shape Wipe: A transition that uses an ellipse, rectangle or star shape to move between 2 pieces of footage. Includes control over points, size, stroke and fill.
- Color Mosaic: A Transition that overlays a variety of colors in a mosaic pattern as it transitions between 2 clips.
- Clock Wipe: A classic radial wipe transition with feathering and the option for a dual clock wipe.
- VHS: This update includes new VHS noise samples, VHS style text, timecode and function icons (like play, FF, Rewind), updated presets, and updated defaults for better results upon application.
- Retrograde: This update includes a small but valuable addition that allows Retrograde to use the Original aspect ratio of your footage for the effect.
More info on Red Giant Universe site