Top image by aTNG
- Hybrid rendering – V-Ray GPU CUDA now supports CPU, giving you more power
- Nvidia NVLINK gives you shared GPU memory on compatible hardware. What it means? Your GPU cards memory adds up so you can render bigger scenes without encountering „unable to allocate memory” error.
- Full light select element allows accurate light mixing
- Cryptomatte – v-Ray now can generate automatic ID mattes for compositing
- viewport 2.0 improvements bring environment reflections and VraySky to your viewport
- New V-Ray Frame Buffer allows testing resolution
More info on Chaos Group website.