1. Join Date
    Mar 2012

Scandinavian high-class apartment

Somehow I forgot about this project, but this was our first commercial interior visualization, done year ago when we begun. It had some troubled history, but in the end ended up looking quite well imho.

After the main set, I included 3 colorful pictures describing original design, which was changed by client into more toned down version since the clientelle was wealthy older people.

The apartment features beautiful views around the city and it's still one of the nicest spaces we got in development segment.

360 photography outside of apartment is credit of Wec360.

There were numerous still pictures as well as interactive 360s done for this project. These 20 pictures are actually less than half of all produced :- ). Hope you can still enjoy this early work.

Many more to see on our Behance profile here (full project has 20 pictures): Thanks for watching :- )

http://www.behance.net/jurajtalcik
  2. Join Date
    Jul 2005

Now you are killing me whith this . Can u share a wire to see the lights setup. I just love this white light filling the spaces.
    Last edited by jecinci; 2013-03-18 at 09:08 AM.
  3. Join Date
    Sep 2006

Ahhh I like it, good work mate!
  4. Join Date
    Mar 2012

Quote:
    Originally posted by: jecinci
    Now you are killing me whith this . Can u share a wire to see the lights setup. I just love this white light filling the spaces.
    I would have to dig deep in my older archived hardisk to find this scene :- ) But as I remember, it was all very simple. I used reinhard 0.1 at this point, not linear yet as I do now, since I didn't do almost any big post.

There were some invisible plane lights inside :- ) And I think I put them at weird places like ceiling. So they were in fact ceiling lights, just invisible, and shadows off ? Well, pretty weird setup, but that was back then :- )
  5. Join Date
    Oct 2004

splendid work ! must be on front page .
  6. Join Date
    Sep 2011

Quote:
    Originally posted by: JurajTalcik
    There were some invisible plane lights inside :- ) And I think I put them at weird places like ceiling. So they were in fact ceiling lights, just invisible, and shadows off ? Well, pretty weird setup, but that was back then :- )
    If it works, it works! Lovely sense of space and light. Those 360 pano's rendered at a high res and with varying exposures then put together would make a good interior HDR image I think!
  7. Join Date
    Mar 2012

Quote:
    Originally posted by: carlo_c
    If it works, it works! Lovely sense of space and light. Those 360 pano's rendered at a high res and with varying exposures then put together would make a good interior HDR image I think!
    You can render it straight away with LFW and clamp off :- ). But I never thought of it heh
  8. Join Date
    Mar 2004

good illumination! very white for my taste but good anyways, i noticed you bg images are wrong in images 1 & 6 the horizon is too high for the shot, make sure to check your perspective line projections to match it perfectly!
You need to be logged in to leave a comment. You don't have account? Register now.
Best of Evermotion
The best works from the Forum Gallery picked by Evermotion staff