1. Join Date
    Jun 2011

NOX for Cinema 4D R14

I am really impressed by what I am seeing and reading about NOX render. I have been using VrayforC4D but have become frustrated with the long development stage. The latest release has had several issues. I am looking for an alternative to VrayforC4D or the AR3 that comes with Cinema 4D.

When I saw NOX and for free, I had to give it a try. I have two questions:

1. How come it states on the home page that NOX is for Cinema 4D, but actually it isn't released yet?

2. What is the time frame for a release for C4D? Will we see a version for C4D by the end of 2013?

Thank you for the development on this project, the future release for C4D, and best of all for free!

PS ~ you are going break my heart and start charging for it once it becomes really popular, right?
  2. Join Date
    Jun 2011

Seriously? No comments? So is development on this render abandoned, or not taken seriously as it is just a toy?
  3. Join Date
    Jul 2007

I had my hands full of work. Actually I gave answer about Cinema in other thread: http://www.evermotion.org/vbulletin/...930#post398930
    Last edited by dr_After; 2013-12-11 at 08:12 AM.
  4. Join Date
    Oct 2010

nox for c4d it noot stable cause when i exporte geametry from c4d in nox i find extra geamery thats not existe
You need to be logged in to leave a comment. You don't have account? Register now.
Best of Evermotion
The best works from the Forum Gallery picked by Evermotion staff