Page 1 of 5 12 ... 5 | LAST
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    412
    #1

    Hunters house

    So i am back I finally got the chance to finish my work of Hunters house.
    Design and ideas all by me and some input from my dear friends at work.

    As usual i have used 3dsmax,vray,multiscatter,snowflow and photoshop.

    /DIA










    Last edited by dia; 2013-04-09 at 07:02 PM.
  2. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    767
    #2

    so great, I like it!pro man!
  3. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    45
    #3

    great work, very realistic and beautiful
  4. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    288
    #4

    good light very beautiful
  5. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    65
    #5

    great atmosphere, great style
    congrats!

    p. Tomek
  6. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    412
    #6

    Thanks guys ! Glad you liked it
  7. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,004
    #7

    amazing vision of composition and lights!
    finaly someone surprised)
    thanks
  8. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    2
    #8

    impressively realistic work!! I really like the thoughtful theme
  9. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    527
    #9

    Love it! 5*
    So fresh, cold and warmy/ confortable at the same time.
    Amazing composition, light etc...

    Itīs hard to say something that isnt good in your work but i would say the carpet in the living room. A bit too repetitive and kinda wierd at first eye that distracts too much attention from the rest.
    Also perhaps in the 3rd image it would be better to give some lateral space (see more forest in the sides) because the building doesnīt have enough breath in that composition i think.

    Congratz Dia! If this isnt at LEAST front page I quit evermotion. Recently a lot of great works have been forgotten. Just look at lastest B.Bernoir work...
    Last edited by metrocubicodigital; 2013-04-02 at 04:28 PM.
  10. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    412
    #10

    Thanks for the comment! Really happy to suprise
    Quote:
    Originally posted by: 3Dmitri
    amazing vision of composition and lights!
    finaly someone surprised)
    thanks
    Thanks man ! Glad you liked it .
    Quote:
    Originally posted by: ocko
    impressively realistic work!! I really like the thoughtful theme
    Thanks m8 ! well i had some troubles to get the carpet as i wanted so you got a point there m8.
    About the third image i intended to make it very hard cut. Just because a wanted to let the shape of the house being more graphic for the image.
    Hehe well iam happy just to get c&c and well yea its sucks that he didnt came on front page..that peice was really good.

    Quote:
    Originally posted by: metrocubicodigital
    Love it! 5*
    So fresh, cold and warmy/ confortable at the same time.
    Amazing composition, light etc...

    Itīs hard to say something that isnt good in your work but i would say the carpet in the living room. A bit too repetitive and kinda wierd at first eye that distracts too much attention from the rest.
    Also perhaps in the 3rd image it would be better to give some lateral space (see more forest in the sides) because the building doesnīt have enough breath in that composition i think.

    Congratz Dia! If this isnt at LEAST front page I quit evermotion. Recently a lot of great works have been forgotten. Just look at lastest B.Bernoir work...
    Last edited by dia; 2013-04-02 at 04:49 PM.
  11. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    30
    #11

    perfect work! * * * * *
  12. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    1,347
    #12

    Great work, this is why I love Evermotion!
  13. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    424
    #13

    Quote:
    Originally posted by: metrocubicodigital
    Love it! 5*

    Congratz Dia! If this isnt at LEAST front page I quit evermotion. Recently a lot of great works have been forgotten. Just look at lastest B.Bernoit work...
    Super job Dia many congrats, i totaly agree with Jacinto... so hope to see you on a front page....
  14. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    412
    #14

    Thanks guys ! you all make my day
  15. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    98
    #15

    super work!!! everything is perfect!!!
  16. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    739
    #16

    thats one gr8 job keep the good work
  17. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    1,488
    #17

    Another remarkable work from you m8! 5*
  18. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    40
    #18

    Terrific project turned out! My congratulations! ... and so nice to see the models in your project!)))
    http://www.grol69.ilconte.ru/image/119134
    Last edited by grol69; 2013-04-03 at 05:46 PM.
  19. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    412
    #19

    Thanks ! indeed very nice models I love 3ddd


    Quote:
    Originally posted by: grol69
    Terrific project turned out! My congratulations! ... and so nice to see the models in your project!)))
    http://www.grol69.ilconte.ru/image/119134
  20. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    412
    #20

    Quote:
    Originally posted by: annkos1980
    Another remarkable work from you m8! 5*
    Hi m8 ! long time ago Thx for watching and voting

    Quote:
    Originally posted by: multivitamin
    super work!!! everything is perfect!!!
    thx glad you liked it

    Quote:
    Originally posted by: hardbluediamond
    thats one gr8 job keep the good work
    Thanks !
You need to be logged in to leave a comment. You don't have account? Register now.
Page 1 of 5 12 ... 5 | LAST
Best of Evermotion
The best works from the Forum Gallery picked by Evermotion staff