1. Join Date
    May 2012

The Artist's den

The Artist’s den, my latest work inspired by artist ‘s living.In this series I try to archive the natural looking of material,
    light and cool theme of lighting.In the end I desing to put a little of crossprocess effect in post production.

I spend around a month in my free time to finished it(even sometime I might not really free ^ ^).

Click on images to view full resolution.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2009

I loved it,very nice renders!!!
  3. Join Date
    Sep 2009

interesting sets of renders lighting and texturing is very well done made.the paint tubes are so interesting how it was made? outer environment is overexposed . in overall a front page work keep it up
  4. Join Date
    Jan 2011

Amazing details..... really good job... many many congrats!!
  5. Join Date
    Sep 2006

Looks a lot like my apartment, clean, empty, black couch, some art. Like it! Though a lot of people tell me my house looks a museum (and not like a home lol).
  6. Join Date
    May 2012

Thanks for guys for comments.

Quote:
    Originally posted by: hardbluediamond
    interesting sets of renders lighting and texturing is very well done made.the paint tubes are so interesting how it was made? outer environment is overexposed . in overall a front page work keep it up
    I would love to share how I made the paint tube, I will post how it was done very soon. Hope will help you to discover something in my workflow.
You need to be logged in to leave a comment. You don't have account? Register now.
Best of Evermotion
The best works from the Forum Gallery picked by Evermotion staff