Page 3 of 3 1 ... 23
  1. Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    37
    #41

    I like....I like>>>!...
  2. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    185
    #42

    Exterior shot is great. People look pretty good. But they are the hardest to make real looking.

    Interiors are fine. I think they are overexposed, but it seems from your responses this was a stylistic approach.

    One crit: it seems like those apples are massive. I would say 10-15 cm. Maybe the proportions of the kitchen are off, but this is one of the first things I noticed, because the apples are red in a white room. Its like a target for the eyes.
  3. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    885
    #43

    một phong cch thể hiện rất khc. dng hiệu ứng retouch ảnh kỹ qu good job
  4. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    71
    #44

    Qu chất, thực sự thch bi ny ^^
  5. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    537
    #45

    Quote:
    Originally posted by: topten
    great work ! keep working)
    thanks my friend ^^
    Quote:
    Originally posted by: RomanenkoYaroslav
    I like....I like>>>!...
    thanks my friend ^^
    Quote:
    Originally posted by: Roxxxor
    Exterior shot is great. People look pretty good. But they are the hardest to make real looking.

    Interiors are fine. I think they are overexposed, but it seems from your responses this was a stylistic approach.

    One crit: it seems like those apples are massive. I would say 10-15 cm. Maybe the proportions of the kitchen are off, but this is one of the first things I noticed, because the apples are red in a white room. Its like a target for the eyes.
    thank my friend ^^
    Quote:
    Originally posted by: rockke
    một phong cch thể hiện rất khc. dng hiệu ứng retouch ảnh kỹ qu good job
    thanks em ^^

    Quote:
    Originally posted by: binlat
    Qu chất, thực sự thch bi ny ^^
    thanks bilat ^^
  6. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    6
    #46

    very clean render and design, especially i like interior shot, keep posting,
  7. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    7
    #47

    cao thủ v lm..................^,^.........tự ho việt nam ..yeye
  8. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    151
    #48

    1 bi rất đẹp , kiến ring nếu c thể giảm 1 cht burn 1 cht để nhn m mắt hơn chắc cn hấp dẫn hơn nữa,,, mỗi bi l 1 ngạc nhin thế ny , ko biết sản phầm tiếp theo sẽ l g đy ???
  9. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    40
    #49

    look beautiful ! great work
  10. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    69
    #50

    excellent output chief! both nice,
  11. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    537
    #51

    Quote:
    Originally posted by: o_mlk
    very clean render and design, especially i like interior shot, keep posting,
    thanks my friend o_mlk
    Quote:
    Originally posted by: zuenuo_hui
    cao thủ v lm..................^,^.........tự ho việt nam ..yeye
    thanks , me too ^^
    http://www.domowladni.pl/trend/630-w...-projektowania

    Quote:
    Originally posted by: libra84
    1 bi rất đẹp , kiến ring nếu c thể giảm 1 cht burn 1 cht để nhn m mắt hơn chắc cn hấp dẫn hơn nữa,,, mỗi bi l 1 ngạc nhin thế ny , ko biết sản phầm tiếp theo sẽ l g đy ???
    thanks very much " libra84 " , e gp rất st với bi , e c thể để bi xa ra một cht rồi nhn từ từ , "c thể " sẽ c cu trả lời ^^

    Quote:
    Originally posted by: aston
    look beautiful ! great work
    thnaks my friend

    Quote:
    Originally posted by: tanting
    excellent output chief! both nice,
    thanks my friend
  12. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    50
    #52

    wow wow ... very nice light, great job
  13. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    98
    #53

    nice work my brother.
    keep working
  14. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    537
    #54

    Quote:
    Originally posted by: kaperu
    wow wow ... very nice light, great job
    thanks my friend

    Quote:
    Originally posted by: multivitamin
    nice work my brother.
    keep working
    thanks my brothers :-)
  15. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    59
    #55

    Gh gớm ,cng nhn cng thấy kết
  16. Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    3
    #56

    Nice qu chừng :X. Rng học hỏi anh mới được ^^
  17. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    537
    #57

    Quote:
    Originally posted by: violetmoon
    Gh gớm ,cng nhn cng thấy kết
    thanks violetmoon
    Quote:
    Originally posted by: trucmai
    Nice qu chừng :X. Rng học hỏi anh mới được ^^
    thanks e , cố lm việc nhiều rồi cũng ln tay thi em ^^
  18. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    94
    #58

    Amazing work , nice light and color
  19. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    122
    #59

    đẹp qu a khoa ơi.tut chăng...
    supper mannnnnnnnnnnn.....!!!!!!!
  20. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    537
    #60

    Quote:
    Originally posted by: alasca
    Amazing work , nice light and color
    thanks my friend
    Quote:
    Originally posted by: kekktt
    đẹp qu a khoa ơi.tut chăng...
    supper mannnnnnnnnnnn.....!!!!!!!
    , thanks e
You need to be logged in to leave a comment. You don't have account? Register now.
Page 3 of 3 1 ... 23
Best of Evermotion
The best works from the Forum Gallery picked by Evermotion staff