1. Join Date
    Jun 2006

studio lighting test version of the Nox 3.45

Hi,

I started some tests on the 3:45 version of the Nox, I'm using control individual lights.
    Genial to control the lighting during rendering.
    time: 9:30 hrs

Zamorano
  2. Join Date
    Sep 2003

wow nice!! i like v. much Ur postproduction
  3. Join Date
    Jul 2007

I'd like to remind that complex geometry for emitter slows rendering down. Teapot emitter is quite weird Especially that they emits in empty space - it's a cpu waste.
  4. Join Date
    Jan 2004

Nice test Zamorano. Blend layers are very useful in studio scenes
  5. Join Date
    Jun 2006

Hi

Marchewa@ did these new tests off some lights on the use of the teapot's in the studio, I thought it was right to use them, what would be the ideal application for Nox?

PENdzel, Zed@ thanks for the comments.

Zamorano
  6. Join Date
    Jul 2007

What I meant is that using that kind of emitters, especially not visible on scene is an unnecessary increasing light difficulty and so time.
  7. Join Date
    Jun 2006

Hi Marchewa,

I understand, really have time for this scene was too high. (9:30 hrs)
    I will continue with the tests and will soon put new image.
  8. Join Date
    Jul 2011

Hi Marchewa,
    [Blender and Nox]
    Is it possible to obtain some .blend files of your tests, I will understand your setup in detail, please?
    Thanks a lot for your help.
    Spirou4D
  9. Join Date
    Jul 2007

Part of my scenes are made on max, Blender scenes are rather simple ones for export and ui testing. Don't know what would you like to see in my scenes. Most are box/monkey (sometimes in box room) illuminated by 1-2 planes or sunsky. More sophisticated tests I leave to Zed
  10. Join Date
    Jun 2012

Hi Marchewa,

I come back....after a lot of month.... Who is Zed, please? Can I contact him, please?
    I want to progess with Nox but with Blender, it's difficult to obtain a very good color without noise and .....speeder. You know what I mean!
    Thanks in advance.
    Spirou4D
You need to be logged in to leave a comment. You don't have account? Register now.
Best of Evermotion
The best works from the Forum Gallery picked by Evermotion staff