1. Join Date
    Dec 2004

Annkos - Mechanical Life Competition

Hello everyone! I cant miss this competition mainly because i like Nox very much! Here it is my reference pic that i would try to create but ant and hand will be robots. I dont have much time so i dont know which of two i ll model ant or hand.. i wish good luck to everyone!
    Last edited by annkos1980; 2012-04-26 at 09:50 PM.
  2. Join Date
    Apr 2010

very interesting and fun ^^__________
  3. Join Date
    Dec 2004

Thanks a lot khoa DM!!!
  4. Join Date
    Dec 2004

Hi fellas! I start from the enviroment first and then i ll go for my basic models. The basic models ll be in the foreground thats why there is dof in the background..anyway i have o lot of work to do!
  5. Join Date
    Jun 2006

looks promising, keep it up!
  6. Join Date
    Dec 2004

I didnt give the time and the attetion for this competition becuase of my limited time but at least i ll have a render. My pc renders the final right now!
  7. Join Date
    Dec 2004

Here it is my final entry! As i said i wish i had much more time for this competition! Good luck to anyone!
  8. Join Date
    Jul 2007

Have you applied any postpro in PS on your art?
  9. Join Date
    Dec 2004

Hi marchewa! Yes i did post but the basics..levels etc
  10. Join Date
    Jul 2007

Would you share pre-PS version with us?
  11. Join Date
    Dec 2004

Here it is bigger and straight from nox
  12. Join Date
    Jul 2007

Thanks

Just a pointer for future... quite interesting filters are in Post named as Camera response functions. There are dozens predefined... maybe presets is wrong word... translators (from physical to monitor values) which can give you nice color results.
  13. Join Date
    Dec 2004

Quote:
    Originally posted by: marchewa
    Thanks

Just a pointer for future... quite interesting filters are in Post named as Camera response functions. There are dozens predefined... maybe presets is wrong word... translators (from physical to monitor values) which can give you nice color results.
    Thanks!! I didnt see that!
You need to be logged in to leave a comment. You don't have account? Register now.
Best of Evermotion
The best works from the Forum Gallery picked by Evermotion staff