1. Join Date
    Jul 2010

Archinteriors vol. 23 - 05 render issues

Hi,

Yesterday i've purchased Archinteriors vol. 23 and during render process found some divergences with your render results. I'm talking about scene #5 restaurant.

Essential note: i didn't change or alter your scene and rendered just as it is

I've added jpegs with your render and mine in attachment, so you can see the problem. I'm using 3ds max 2011 x64, vray 1.50 SP5

During render i had only one warning: "Subpixel color mapping is on: rendered result may have incorrect brightness". Can it be the cause of problems? And if it is, how can i solve it?
  2. Join Date
    Mar 2007

HI..please check your gamma settings, when opening the scene 3dsmax ask you about the gamma settings use the gamma from the file not your default. And make sure the vray frame buffor is on.
  3. Join Date
    Jul 2010

Thx, it really helped)
  4. Join Date
    Jul 2012

How I can do to render correctly, AND TO RENDER WITH DEFAULT 3dsMax FRAME WINDOW?

Quote:
    Originally posted by: Edi_W
    HI..please check your gamma settings, when opening the scene 3dsmax ask you about the gamma settings use the gamma from the file not your default. And make sure the vray frame buffor is on.
    I have the same problem!
    I have a strange hole on the top of the roof on ArchInteriors-Vol.23- "Scene 05" as the same illustrated in the image of the "replayed" friend!
    -I checked GAMMA and accepted the GAMMA from file on opened file.
    -I rendered with FrameBuffer ON...
    -But, NOTHING:
    The result is BAD with strange hole on the top of the roof!

Why?

-How I can do to render correctly, AND TO RENDER WITH DEFAULT 3dsMax FRAME WINDOW, instead of VRay FrameBuffer???
You need to be logged in to leave a comment. You don't have account? Register now.
Best of Evermotion
The best works from the Forum Gallery picked by Evermotion staff