1. Join Date
    Mar 2007

Read this before posting: Rules!

Hello everybody and Welcome to NOX forum section.

1. In this section you can post every kind of visualization/test renders done in nox/ bug reports requests etc. Every threads that aren't up to this will be moved or deleted and users who don't follow this rules will receive warning.
    2. Remember that users who post their works want some comments & critics that will help them in future. So users who post only comments like "super" "extra" "great job" very often will receive warning. If this is just because you don't speak English very good try to use some dictionaries to build compound sentences.
    3. Using abusive words is banned. So when you will use it you can also be banned.
    4. Beginner : your first post or thread will not automatically appear in the Evermotion forum - it must first be validated by a moderators or Administrators
    5. This forum is international so please use English only!!! I will remove posts written in any other language. This is not a sort of discrimination, the reason for this is more and more insulting posts in other then English language.

With regards,
    Evermotion Team
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by dr_After; 2014-04-11 at 01:17 PM.
  2. Join Date
    Jul 2007

I'd like to add one thing as person that gives you support.
    If my or other people suggestions resolve your problem, please let us know in your thread. That way we know that this is a solution and can send there others with the same problem.
You need to be logged in to leave a comment. You don't have account? Register now.
Best of Evermotion
The best works from the Forum Gallery picked by Evermotion staff