Page 1 of 2 12 2 | LAST
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2006

Pavel Huerta - Interior Entry - Evermotion competition 2011

Hi evermotioners...

I have long time without post something here in evermotion. Here i show to yours my inspiration... As always I like so much work in kitchen interiors and in this case it not be diferent... This interior kitchen is diferent as the older versions done for me long time ago, tryin to do something more fresh and with good color armony...

For this competition of rendering i will be more focused in the materials, textures, lighting and postwork than to do a complex model for have a chance to do something more realistic and try to do the most evident details on it...

In next my inspiration place:

I hope you like it... As soon as possible i will show the model WIP's.

And best regards...
  2. Join Date
    Jun 2006

Here the island for have some size reference for the other furnitures and space!!!
  3. Join Date
    Jun 2006

Here a wip of the cavinets!!!
  4. Join Date
    Jun 2006

Another Modeling WIP...
  5. Join Date
    Jun 2006

More progress... Now i have done all the proportions of the interior with the furnitures!!!
  6. Join Date
    Jun 2006

More details in the modeling over the furnitures!!!
  7. Join Date
    Jun 2006

Here the Lighting applied to the scene with a light gray material with dirt shader for diffuse for see details and a test render for see the result of the lighting sources!!!

I will post soon more updates!!!
  8. Join Date
    Jun 2006

Here another views in clay for have a idea of camera settings and angles!!!
  9. Join Date
    Jun 2006

Hi another update with textures and some other object added to the scene. All images are without postwork and low settings!!!
  10. Join Date
    Jun 2006

Ok here the first decoration elements on the scene and i will change some objects why dont like me so much the composity and i will improve more the lighting and materials. Only remaining the lamp over the table, metalic chairs and stoll...

This are render from vray buffer without postwork and low settings for fast rendering!!!

Best regards...
  11. Join Date
    Oct 2008

hey que tal pavel... muy bueno tu trabajo!!!

felicidades!
  12. Join Date
    Jun 2006

Here the Final Entry...

Hello to all...

Here i put my final version of my traditional interior based on a kitchen design.

Software used: 3dsmax, vray, fusion (color correct and first effects), after effects (final effects) and photoshop (framing).

Some of the decorative models are from archmodels why i'm little busy and dont have time for modeling that and really want to participate on this competition but all interior space and main furnitures are done by me as too the stool, chairs, lamps and other things!!!

I hope you like that and best regards...
    Last edited by paveluniversal; 2011-05-23 at 04:46 PM.
  13. Join Date
    Oct 2003

really realistic...another good job Mr Pavel !!!! hope u will win
  14. Join Date
    Jun 2008

my best regards pavel! amazing job! its good to know then you was in the competition! good luck!
  15. Join Date
    Nov 2009

My friend, it is very realistic. I like it very mch. Its like photography, very realistic material for metals and aluminium. Best wishes for you
  16. Join Date
    Nov 2009

Can you please tell me , how do you make the material for metals? Thanks in advance
  17. Join Date
    Sep 2008

Amazing images pavel, look like a photo!
    Great use of DoF.

I hope you win!
  18. Join Date
    Jun 2006

Thanks friends for you good comments and wishes for me...

inkimiaei: sure for soon i will post the material settins for the metal materials.

Marco79: thanks for you comment, the dof was directly from vray camera.

Best regards!!!
  19. Join Date
    Jan 2010

Hey Pavel...I like you work man...congratulation, the maps work is very very good.
  20. Join Date
    Oct 2003

My talented friend did another great work!
    Congratulations artist, only some saturated colors but is IMHO
    Bye
You need to be logged in to leave a comment. You don't have account? Register now.
Page 1 of 2 12 2 | LAST
Best of Evermotion
The best works from the Forum Gallery picked by Evermotion staff