1. Join Date
    Mar 2007

exterior entry_Smith house by Richard Meier

Hello,
    For this competition I'll work on a Smith house, done by Richard Meier. I was doing some thinking lately about his work an his white obsession (all of his object are white, since white is the only color which will show the form of the object), which as an architecture student, I find very interesting. So, I will try to recreate one of his houses, done in NY, called Smith house.
    Regards,
    Petar

EDIT: First post modified by adding final images.. good luck to all!
    Last edited by Pjetrus; 2011-05-23 at 12:56 PM.
  2. Join Date
    Dec 2004

Nice choice!! I ve already made this house and i ll post it in few days in evermotion but not for the competition. Good luck!!
  3. Join Date
    Mar 2007

Ok, here we go... Basic modeling is done in modo (since I find it excelent for modeling, and I do all my modeling there). But since I am planing to create a big landscape scene here, I imported it in 3ds max, with some basic terrain polygons also done in modo.
    Now, I need to create a terrain surface which will follow that basic mesh, and which also has to be good when grass come
    That's all for now
    Regards,
    Petar
  4. Join Date
    Mar 2007

And some work on the terrain... There will be more tweaking once the grass comes, but this is good enough for now...
    Regards,
    Petar
  5. Join Date
    Mar 2007

Small update.. Just testing my grass with simple vray dome with white color.. Maybe I should make the grass bigger.. I believe it would look better... Let me know what you guys think about it
    Regards,
    Petar
  6. Join Date
    Mar 2007

and one more, with bigger grass, and lower cammera
  7. Join Date
    Mar 2007

Small update.. just testing some trees in my composition... It was 'painted' as a vray proxy. It need to get a lot denser, but this is a test..
    Regards,
    Petar
  8. Join Date
    Aug 2007

favorite so far. Nice job Pjetrus
  9. Join Date
    Mar 2007

trying to add some other vegetation as well
    Regards,
    Petar
  10. Join Date
    Mar 2007

Trying to set up shots, and to add some small details to the vegetation..
    Regards,
    Petar
You need to be logged in to leave a comment. You don't have account? Register now.
Best of Evermotion
The best works from the Forum Gallery picked by Evermotion staff