1. Join Date
    May 2011

Auto Shop

Hello! It's a very interesting competition that you set up. It caught my attention--I thought I'd give it a try. Participation is a reward in itself! Interior and car conjure up a scene from an auto shop or a parking. I found four typical shots on the Internet that I want to use as a starting point. I'll get started and I'll show you my progress soon.
  2. Join Date
    May 2011

Auto Shop

Hello again! Here is my latest work in progress of my interior scene and some objects. I'm still setting up the scene.
  3. Join Date
    May 2011

Auto Shop

Hi, it's been a while since I last sent an update...

A few days ago I was looking for a muscle car to complete the scene. I bumped into some wonderful blueprints of a 2008 chevrolet camaro on carblueprints.info and got carried away with the modelling. Here's what I've done.
  4. Join Date
    May 2011

Auto Shop

Here's the car in the scene. Wiring, lights, piping, all start to look a little more realistic.
    Now that I have decided the position of the props and the image setup, I am now adding more detail to the environment.
  5. Join Date
    May 2011

Auto Shop

After plenty of modelling and fine tuning, here's my latest version of the project. I have used some of my older models in the scene and adjusted them to fit in.
  6. Join Date
    May 2011

Auto Shop

Hi, here are my latest lighting tests.
  7. Join Date
    May 2011

Auto Shop

Texturing is almost done, I have the vray lighting setup, and I'm heading for the rendering. Here's the scene in flat shading mode.
  8. Join Date
    May 2011

Auto Shop Final Submission

Not only is the scene complete, but the engine is revving up, the wheels are spinning, and the Chevrolet Camaro is ready to hit the road!

This is the final rendering and
    thank you very much for the opportunity to participate, I really enjoyed it.
    Last edited by FullThrottle; 2011-05-23 at 11:51 PM.
  9. Join Date
    Nov 2009

Quote:
    Originally posted by: FullThrottle
    Not only is the scene complete, but the engine is revving up, the wheels are spinning, and the Chevrolet Camaro is ready to hit the road!

This is the final rendering and
    thank you very much for the opportunity to participate, I really enjoyed it.
    If it's final don't forget to put black Evermotion infobar
  10. Join Date
    May 2007

id advise you to put some gamma into it wat esposure method u using?
  11. Join Date
    May 2011

Thanks for the tip, inkimiaei.
You need to be logged in to leave a comment. You don't have account? Register now.
Best of Evermotion
The best works from the Forum Gallery picked by Evermotion staff