Page 4 of 5 1 ... 345 5 | LAST
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2009

Thanks a lot m-arch.

Well i wouldnt trust much on a Samsung LCD, but i trust in you .
    Ive got one Samsung 21´ and he burns pretty much the highlights. Guess its normal in most LCD´s i know. Thats why i have a CRT and/or Mac.

I might not go to Cam2 AE and just do it more naturally - Cam 2 Raw render with photoshop post production (the contrast part you liked i think) and had just a light post in AE - for vignetting mostly.

Yeh i think i will drop the subtle foreground blur - edge softness - or decrease it considerably.

The blueish shadow is intencional but that has to do with AE post work which im going to cut from the production soon. My goal is a white/blueish highlight vs yellow/redish midtone with neutral shadows and today looking at AE post i wasnt so satisfied anymore.

Many thanks for the input again.
  2. Join Date
    Oct 2003

Very good concept ... And the result is amazing.
    But AO corrected layer, for my taste, the shadows are too fine.
  3. Join Date
    Nov 2007

Hi Jacinto. Nice images! Can't wait to see the final output,i know its gonna be more impressive. Cool POVs and well blend materials.Glad you find the books useful. I guess the only thing I'm not really sure about was the scale of the Ando book,i don't know if its out of scale or maybe the other books are just big. For your reference that book was 230mmX300mm in reality. Well,goodluck and keep it up mate!
  4. Join Date
    Nov 2009

Thks ARCHITHEKTHURA! Rly nice share in free stuff.

I know what you mean! Its the other black book (more close to the camera) that is really a big book and the Ando book might feel out of scale - and even more when its far away from the camera! Didnt change any scale on any books rly.

Cheers!
  5. Join Date
    Nov 2007

Quote:
    Originally posted by: metrocubicodigital
    Thks ARCHITHEKTHURA! Rly nice share in free stuff.

I know what you mean! Its the other black book (more close to the camera) that is really a big book and the Ando book might feel out of scale - and even more when its far away from the camera! Didnt change any scale on any books rly.

Cheers!
    LOL! Thats a really huge book then.
  6. Join Date
    Nov 2009

If i find the time i think ill change it (gotta agree it feels out of scale altho its not - ask bertrandb bernoir :P ) along with the orange books which do not please me totally aswell in my interior case as mentioned before by m-arch.

Cheers
  7. Join Date
    Feb 2009

Good work! Keep going!
  8. Join Date
    Dec 2010

Quote:
    Well i wouldnt trust much on a Samsung LCD, but i trust in you . Ive got one Samsung 21´ and he burns pretty much the highlights. Guess its normal in most LCD´s i know. Thats why i have a CRT and/or Mac.
    I know exactly what you mean, I still keep my old Viewsonic CRT just for color correction emergencies. The Samsung is useful though, if only to see what everybody else sees (everybody has a Samsung, at least around here).

Quote:
    Many thanks for the input again.
    It's absolutely my pleasure!
  9. Join Date
    Nov 2009

Final entry

This is my final entry!

More info/ credits on the first post shortly.

Good luck to everyone.

Jacinto Monteiro

Last edited by metrocubicodigital; 2011-05-22 at 03:43 AM.
  10. Join Date
    May 2011

mm..

very beautifull outcome, metrocubicodigital!
    Good luck for th efinal ranking =)...

glimpse
  11. Join Date
    Jan 1970

What are you waiting for? ... Complete contest .. we have a winner .. Congratulations Jacinto Monteiro ... You have reached the main focus is realism ... you got! Earn
  12. Join Date
    Nov 2007

Great! Awesome entry Jacinto. Goodluck mate!
  13. Join Date
    Jan 2005

Great final entry Clear and smooth. bravo
  14. Join Date
    May 2010

Hi Jacinto, those are for me one of the best interiors I have ever seen.
    Bravo
  15. Join Date
    Aug 2008

Great entry Jacinto, I like it! congrats my friend and good luck!
  16. Join Date
    Jun 2004

Your final works are my favorite! Well done!
  17. Join Date
    Nov 2009

Hey guys,

Many Many Thanks. Im very pleased you liked.

Im posting an extra img just for fun and also a small tip contribution related to it - darkest wood edge detailing found on the tables, bookcase and doors main structure. Its a very small detail but imo makes a great difference.

Cheers and good luck once again to all great artists involved.

Last edited by metrocubicodigital; 2011-05-22 at 08:39 PM.
  18. Join Date
    Feb 2006

Good luck! I like your work very much.
  19. Join Date
    Sep 2009

Hi Jacinto,

I think we have a winner here! Congratulations, excellent realism, perfect lighting, great camera angles and your usual attention in the details. The one with the three pictures is my favourite.

Cheers, um abraço,

Francisco
  20. Join Date
    Nov 2009

very nice image, super interesting lighting and perfect color correction. wish you good luck
You need to be logged in to leave a comment. You don't have account? Register now.
Page 4 of 5 1 ... 345 5 | LAST
Best of Evermotion
The best works from the Forum Gallery picked by Evermotion staff