Page 3 of 5 1 ... 234 ... 5 | LAST
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2009

Yeh i think i agree with you guys. Im currently rendering the final img with the axial view towards the entrance. Will post soon some more details.

Thkx for the comments once again.
  2. Join Date
    Apr 2009

gr8 work man
    it is very good work
  3. Join Date
    Nov 2009

Hi there.

Small update. Dof test of a detail.

I hand draw several quick sketchs of houses and detailed mixed things.
    Used a typical style of this architectural university - very well known kinda Siza style - dark tint, quick strokes over white paper.

Scanned and created some A4 size papers and a pen that will be placed on the table of the library.

I want it to be simple. Thats important too. I hope i can achieve that without looking too empty.

The architecture/design/engineering books that will be appear all over the library, is a mix of evermotion free stuff (cortesy of Archkitectura) and Turbo Squid bookcase (by Bertrandb Bernoir).
    Last edited by metrocubicodigital; 2011-05-11 at 01:38 AM.
  4. Join Date
    Jan 2009

hi man, very nice work...good luck!
  5. Join Date
    Nov 2009

As mentioned before, in the semi circle space (check img nş1 on post #33) students sometimes exihibit their final works of the year, etc.
    I decided to arrange a simple student architecture exigibition with dif hard paper models. Soon also with 3D images on the wall vertical panels.

This are some of those models. Vry fast raw renders:
    Last edited by metrocubicodigital; 2011-05-11 at 03:06 AM.
  6. Join Date
    Nov 2007

Amazing. The close-up render is great.
    (And very glad you found some use for my books)
  7. Join Date
    Nov 2009

Thank you for showing interest in my project. Its an honor. Good luck BB.

Yeh, the books are rly a bless. I would never have the time to creat my own books in time for this competition.

The medium and high poly models have amazing details.
  8. Join Date
    Dec 2010

Yeah, Bertrand assets are all superb.

Great close-up Jacinto, love it. Those cardboard models are great too. Although that is not how I made my trees!

Yes, by all means keep it simple! Siza style.
  9. Join Date
    Nov 2009

Thanks m-arch for the support. I wont forget the support of everyone in this wip.

Dont know if i mentioned, the posted detail of the table is actually a crop from a final render (detail) that has some nice strong dof highlights too.

Hope i can finish this in time. Im struggling with so much geometry/textures involved - some crashs here and there mostly due to the damm viewport - gotta update to 2012 this days, seems its faster/better surfing in the viewport.
  10. Join Date
    Sep 2009

Hi Jacinto,

The close-up is perfect! Can't wait to see the "big picture". The scale models are a great addition to the "museum" space, too.

Cheers and congratulations!

Abraço
  11. Join Date
    Jan 2005

Realy nice space, renders, materials and lighting. Everything is looking nice and well concidered. Can't wait to see the finals
  12. Join Date
    Nov 2009

Thanks guys!
    Hope i can make something nice, realistic.

SMALL RES. 1st Post P. attempt:

Symetry of the space is really strong so intencionally i contradicted it with random things. From books to tiny details. A bit inspired by Victor Fretyan img concepts and post p.
    I might add one or other detail in the upper level. Rly depends on the people reaction to the shoot.

Photoshop -> AE -> Photoshop

VRay lens effect element was also used but forgot to post it.

Hope you like it.

Cheers

Last edited by metrocubicodigital; 2011-05-23 at 12:01 PM.
  13. Join Date
    Jun 2004

Nice progress, thanks for sharing you workflow!
  14. Join Date
    Dec 2004

So quality renders Jacinto!! Congrats!!
  15. Join Date
    Nov 2009

Thanks once again guys. Rly aprecciate it.
    Do you think the light/ contrast is ok in your monitors? No gamma/ over burned light, low contrast or wierd colors in the Cam1 AE.jpg? My Mac is not available so i can only view the img in my old CRT - which is nice - but its not normally the place where i post p. the imgs.

Annkos, you can call me Jace if you want. Friends call me that.

Cheers
  16. Join Date
    Dec 2004

Ok Jace!! You can call me Kostas!! I cant see the Cam1 AE.jpg for some reason.
  17. Join Date
    Nov 2009

Ive upload it once again. Hope its working now.
  18. Join Date
    Dec 2004

Nope, nothing yet but before you upload it again or something like that i hope someone can tell us if can see the render. Just to now i can see the broken image box.
  19. Join Date
    Sep 2009

Hi,

No problems here, the attachment is working. Great picture, congrats!
  20. Join Date
    Dec 2010

Hello Jacinto, these are so beautiful, you are finishing up quite nicely!

These are the two images I see and this is what they look like with my Samsung LCD (bare in mind it's been a while since I last checked my gamma, and this is no Mac):

Cam 2 Raw Render.jpg: just a little washed out and lack of contrast (understandably so, it's a raw render... LWF), but great sharpness on some of the details. Symmetry looks absolutely appropriate for this space, very powerful POV. Amazing image considering this is straight out of your Max. I find Bertrand's orange books a little strange though. I know it's considered trendy nowadays to organize books by colour at home, but I don't think this is suitable for a library.

Cam 2 AE.jpg: I can see the post, there's more contrast, love it. I get a bluish shadow on the ceilings maybe? Light is a tiny tiny little bit burned out on some spots perhaps, but I kinda like it that way, and I love a slight bloom/glow. The very subtle foreground blur/DOF is nice, but I miss some of the details from the raw render.

Jacinto, I'm a little obsessive, you know? Images look awsome overall!
You need to be logged in to leave a comment. You don't have account? Register now.
Page 3 of 5 1 ... 234 ... 5 | LAST
Best of Evermotion
The best works from the Forum Gallery picked by Evermotion staff