Page 2 of 2 1 12
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2007

Great steve, the second one is impressive...some info for vegetation?...what did u use for it?Poly model or what..thank you steve and congratulation for images
  2. Join Date
    Nov 2009

It is great. I love the second frame. Very nice atmosphere.
  3. Join Date
    Feb 2006

nice work ! love it! To bad you had some problems with the first one i was waiting to see it Anyhow this one came out really nice
  4. Join Date
    Jun 2006

Thanks for the positive feedback, here are some screengrabs. I used strict LWF it was the first time for me. For the GI I used Brute force+lightcache. I really enjoyed this workflow. Rendering times were painfully long(3-4 hours in 2k resolution on my i7 930@3,8Ghz with 12GB ram.) but worth it.Depth of field effect on the closeup is rendered too. The background vegetation and small grasses scattered with multiscatter, larger grass patches scattered with objectpainter script by Neil Blevins.I used some plants by Icube libraries, they are excellent models with some tweaking. Shaders are pretty simple, mostly diffuse+reflect+bump. All of them have fresnel reflection. Leaf shader is vray2sidedmaterial, it's fast and simple.
  5. Join Date
    Jun 2006

One more interesting thing is the double glazing effect of the windows.The shader was a simple glass shader but the geometry was modelled precisely. here is a section of the window.
You need to be logged in to leave a comment. You don't have account? Register now.
Page 2 of 2 1 12
Best of Evermotion
The best works from the Forum Gallery picked by Evermotion staff