Page 2 of 2 1 12
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2004

Finished. I have nothing to say ...

To jest już koniec, nie ma już nic, jesteśmy wolni, możemy iść.
  2. Join Date
    Jun 2004

Yes KaeMS, it's really, really very good renders! Nice light and forms. Good luck!
  3. Join Date
    Oct 2009

Nice render brother,good luck! =)
  4. Join Date
    Nov 2004

Thanks Neb, Arkaiko Good luck for You too, bro.
  5. Join Date
    Apr 2005

good effort and great renders ,,, 2nd image is perfect no flows , but first and third if u can do something about the merge of the edge of the building with the far buildings please look at it because it sooo sharp and out of reality , sorry but am only trying point on something i know evermotion will not miss it .

wish u all the best
  6. Join Date
    Nov 2004

Sheqo2500 - great thanks for Your comment but I will be not able to do anything with this images up to end of next week so it have to stay as it is.

Somewhere during next month or two I will remake it for new render engine and I'll show views from another cameras. There are almost finished second side of biggest building, bridge and building in the back of camera and building at the left side of existing camera. During next half of year I'll make animation from all this landscape. All will be rendered with Ultra Render engine.
    I'm really fascinated in architecture designed by Santago Calatrava. During this month everyday (quite heavy) work with this project bring me so big fun that in this moment I'm looking for a new project.
  7. Join Date
    Apr 2005

u did ur best man and i wish u all the best , i didn't mean anything about the images it just that Ive seen evermotion chosen winners many times and ive seen their way , they are the hardest judge rs they look into every tiny tiny detail of ur image , i wasn't really lucky with the time to finish my project but really wish u all the best .
  8. Join Date
    Nov 2004

Great thanks Sheqo for your wishes but I really don't think I have any chance to be in first five
    Ok, I've done my best but this competition show me how many I still need to learn and as poor I'm. There are a lot of subjects with which I have to fight ;D and it will take me next few years before I will think about winning of any competition. I think that last few years of contracted work didn't show me my weakest sides so good as last month of playing.
  9. Join Date
    Nov 2009

Congratulations , it is a very nice modeling and rendering...great creativity...like the birds very much.
    my only problem is with the texture under the water...it is a little bit obvious that it's repeating.
    So far I like the mood. keep going my friend.
  10. Join Date
    Nov 2004

If I understand it in good way - it's a kind of tile ... so it's repeating.
  11. Join Date
    Nov 2009

Quote:
    Originally posted by: KaeMS
    If I understand it in good way - it's a kind of tile ... so it's repeating.
    yes , i know...but imo it's better if you ditch the contrast in the middle of tile ... you can take the texture to photoshop and adjust the shadow/highlight...it will make your tile to have the same contrast everywhere.then it will not looks like a tile , it will look like a huge surface of small tiles.
    or you can make a uv output for your surface and paint it in photoshop and make more randomness in your tiles.
    by the way it is not important at all , your work is very good , and its only a simple opinion from me.
  12. Join Date
    Nov 2004

Chymmm ... nie wiem czy dobrze cię zrozumiałem ale - tekstura tego kafla jest b&w. Tu nie ma szans na większe zrównanie kontrastu na samym kaflu. Po tym jak na kilkunastu zdjęciach obejrzałem sobie te kafle - bo o ile dobrze widziałem jest to rodzaj prefabrykowanego bardzo dużego kafla (zresztą bardzo podobnie zbudowane są tam lampy) wyszło mi, że najlepiej użyć tam tekstury "spękanej na słońcu gleby" ale tylko czarnobiałej.
    Jeśli źle cię zrozumiałem to pisz - może uda mi się do wieczora znalezc wolną chwilę na małe postpro.
You need to be logged in to leave a comment. You don't have account? Register now.
Page 2 of 2 1 12
Best of Evermotion
The best works from the Forum Gallery picked by Evermotion staff