Page 1 of 3 12 ... 3 | LAST
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2007

BBB3viz - Interior

Hi Folks,
    Eager to participate, time permitting.
    My interior will be based on Piero Lissoni's "loft in Monza", which I'd meant to do for some time.
    More info soon.

EDIT: My final submissions are on page 3
    Last edited by Bertrandb; 2011-05-23 at 09:40 AM.
  2. Join Date
    Aug 2008

nice to see your presence bertrand
  3. Join Date
    May 2007

what,but ithink is good.
  4. Join Date
    Jan 1970

Och nö, mach doch lieber ein Exterior, sonst haben alle "Interior´ler" gar keine Chance mehr.. :P

Nice to see you enter the challenge, too, sadly in the same category as me :/
    Looking forward for what kind of masterpiece you´re making this time, the loft looks very promising !
  5. Join Date
    Nov 2007

Thanks for the kind words, guys.
    Not sure about this one. I'm really struggling to find the time. Still, I tried to use some of the easter weekend for some initial progress.
    I'm starting with a reference board and some initial renders of the rough geometry. I'm testing Max 2012 here, with a beta of Vray2.0.
    Any suggestion welcome.
  6. Join Date
    Nov 2007

A little update. Only placeholder materials at this stage. Still focusing on the modelling. I changed from irradiance map for the GI to Brute Force, in order to better see the tiny details.
  7. Join Date
    Nov 2007

Here's today's update. Some work on the stucco elements.
    I made the base mesh for the various elements in Max, exported to and sculpted them in Zbrush, decimated them, then reimported and instanced them in Max. I'm trying to stay as close as possible to the original.
    Scene is clocking up 3.7m polys right now. But Max 2012 is handling them very well, and no crash so far!
  8. Join Date
    Nov 2009

Beautiful modelling as allways. Love the classic details! Its starting to get shape ^^

Cheers
  9. Join Date
    Oct 2009

Great modeling Bertrand,looking forward to see the final image!
  10. Join Date
    Nov 2007

Thanks for the nice feedback, guys.

Here is today's update. Dropped the architecture for a while and focused on some props. The kitchen (Boffi Case System 2.3, also by Lissoni), a Vistosi pendant lamp (in hand blown glass), and a Bertoia stool. More to come.
  11. Join Date
    Dec 2010

Great detail Bertrand, we expect nothing less from you. Love the stucco elements.
  12. Join Date
    Dec 2006

Hi Bertrandb, nice to see you in the competition !
  13. Join Date
    Nov 2007

Thanks guys.

Here is last night's progress, some additional props. There is still some work to do on the building and the proportions of the table are wrong, I think.
  14. Join Date
    Dec 2010

Oh dear, it's looking great. I wonder if I could live in such a dramatic, theatrical space.

Bertrand, how much of your workflow would you say relies on ZBrush? And, have you tried Mudbox?
  15. Join Date
    Jan 2009

Hi Bertrand, nice ambient! Really well done as always.
  16. Join Date
    Nov 2007

Not much progress there, except for a bit of exterior just to give plausible context.
  17. Join Date
    Oct 2009

Nice update Bertrand,waiting for more =) !!
  18. Join Date
    Sep 2009

Hi Bertrand,

Perfect lighting as usual. Can't wait to see the final images!

Cheers,

Francisco Koehler
  19. Join Date
    Sep 2005

Thats a great space and very nice light quality. I too am looking forward to the final images.
  20. Join Date
    Jun 2004

can't wait for final image, great job!
You need to be logged in to leave a comment. You don't have account? Register now.
Page 1 of 3 12 ... 3 | LAST
Best of Evermotion
The best works from the Forum Gallery picked by Evermotion staff