Page 2 of 3 1 123 3 | LAST
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2011

I'm probably just being thick, but I thought that 23 May 0:00 gmt +1 is tonight?

In other words the 22 May runs from 0:00 to 23:59 gmt +1 today and 23 May starts at 0:00 gmt +1 tonight.

Or are you working on the basis that each day starts at 0:01 and ends at 0:00, which would place the deadline at the end of Monday the 23rd?
  2. Join Date
    Mar 2007

you have 16 h to deadline!!!
  3. Join Date
    Mar 2011

Plenty of time for me to finish cooking a better quality render.

Thanks!
  4. Join Date
    Nov 2009

Dear Admin

I have a small question. I Have a 3d which I made one week ago , but i participated in another competition in cgarchitect.com ... it is not published but i send it for them. can I participate with that in your competition also?
    p.s I already participated in your interior section with a special inspiration made for this competition.
    Thank you in advance.
  5. Join Date
    Mar 2007

inkimiaei - I'm sorry but the work must be done only for Evermotion competition.
  6. Join Date
    Mar 2007

btw. before I'll close the competition all new post, threads will be moderated.

PLEASE DO NOT FORGET ABOUT THE BLACK INFO LINE.!!!!!!!
    Last edited by Edi_W; 2011-05-23 at 07:38 PM.
  7. Join Date
    Nov 2009

Quote:
    Originally posted by: Edi_W
    inkimiaei - I'm sorry but the work must be done only for Evermotion competition.
    Thank you Edi_w for answering. I will try my best in next competition.
  8. Join Date
    May 2011

pl z help me ! where to submit final images,is it in our wip thread or in a new thread
  9. Join Date
    Jan 1970

sorry
    I don't know why but i found my post for the competition closed ... i thought it could be posting up all the 23 with GMT +1..I.E. LOCAL TIME Italian 1:00 am ... post the same here my image ... sorry again

This is my final entry!!
    Unfortunately I had no time to do something better..
    Done in Rhino+Maxwell 2.5+Photoshop CS5
  10. Join Date
    Apr 2011

If im not confused with this GMT thing, there should be about another two hours left to the deadline, but for some reason my thread is closed and i cant submit my final image. Ill post it on the visualization forum anyway!!! but i have still missed the contest. Can someone please tell me whats going on ?
  11. Join Date
    Mar 2007

erandhi - I'm sorry but the rule was very clear about it I have even post how much time you have left yesterday...maybe next time you will not wait until the last minute with the final posting.
  12. Join Date
    Mar 2007

The competition has ended thank you all for participation.

THE WINNERS WIL BE ANNOUNCED NEXT WEEK AT TUESDAY AT 31.05.2011
  13. Join Date
    Jan 1970

I too have had the same problem of erandhi....it that is actually the rules are clear ... but I do not understand what it means writes may 23, 2011 GMT+2+1, especially the "GMT +1" ... then it is not that we do this generally there are other commitments so if one is reduced to the very last minute, because it does not have a long time ... anyway, thanks the same.
  14. Join Date
    Jan 1970

Thanks evermotion for this challenge.
  15. Join Date
    Nov 2004

Thanks Evermotion - it was great fun . I'm awaiting for next edition
  16. Join Date
    Nov 2004

For those that had a problem with the due time, Google has a handy GMT+1 clock that all you have to do is enter that in the search, and you've got the exact time.

Perhaps for future competitions, the mods can put a countdown clock on the main website? I know that really helped for the CGArchitect awards since all of us are scattered throughout the globe.
  17. Join Date
    Jun 2006

Hilversum Town hall

Quote:
    btw. before I'll close the competition all new post, threads will be moderated.

I've done an info line by my self,and i forgot to right down (Competition final entry 2011)
    i just put the logo for Evermotion and the (name of the project) and (my name),i was blind at this time.so can i change it and complete Evermotion Competition2011 final entry, or you can move it as it is.

And is there any expectations for the time of announcing the winners.
  18. Join Date
    Mar 2007

few posts above.................................

Quote:
    The competition has ended thank you all for participation.

THE WINNERS WIL BE ANNOUNCED NEXT WEEK AT TUESDAY AT 31.05.2011
  19. Join Date
    Mar 2011

Quote:
    Doh!!!!!

Oh well, I had a lot of fun with my scene and learnt a great deal. I'll know better next time.
  20. Join Date
    Mar 2007

The winners of Evermotion competition 2011 have been chosen

Congratulation to all and thank you for participation.

LINK TO THE COMPETITION PAGE
You need to be logged in to leave a comment. You don't have account? Register now.
Page 2 of 3 1 123 3 | LAST
Best of Evermotion
The best works from the Forum Gallery picked by Evermotion staff