1. Join Date
    Nov 2003

Exterior Vray and Post Production Rendering DVD

I remember a dvd being advertised by Evermotion on this topic using renderings of Louis Kahns Salk Institute (http://www.galinsky.com/buildings/salk/)

Any news on a release date? Eagerly waiting to purchase and learn how to produce the great images shown at the time.
  2. Join Date
    Mar 2007

The release has been shifted to the end of this year due to the lots of work and projects that are curretnly being done here at studio. So officially the tutorial will be out when its done ...not sooner
  3. Join Date
    Nov 2003

This kind of blasť response doesn't exactly make me won't to invest in such a product! How hope the dvd is more professional than the reply to my sincere enquiry

Quote:
    Originally posted by: Edi_W
    The release has been shifted to the end of this year due to the lots of work and projects that are curretnly being done here at studio. So officially the tutorial will be out when its done ...not sooner
  4. Join Date
    Mar 2007

I could write you a release date, but what would be the point of it if we do not know for sure if we an keep it. We are working on it to release it as soon as possible but there are lots of more importent projects to do from time to time.
  5. Join Date
    Nov 2003

Thanks for the replies. I understand you can't be specific about release dates due to the other commitments you have.

The renders I saw for the tutorial looked great and I am just very interested to learn how to recreate them in my own work. But I can wait a little longer to find out. You could if you like send me an Evermotion 30% discount code for the purchase of this DVD to make the delay more bearable
  6. Join Date
    Nov 2003

Any news, updates or a release date?
You need to be logged in to leave a comment. You don't have account? Register now.
Best of Evermotion
The best works from the Forum Gallery picked by Evermotion staff