1. Join Date
    Jan 1970

aandres competition

i know is kind of late but here i go i will make an interior of de blas house by spanish architect ALBERTO CAMPO BAEZA, i will post the reference image and the first rendering, hope i wil finish in time. All the best!
    Last edited by marsel; 2010-08-01 at 11:15 PM.
  2. Join Date
    Jan 1970

progress

added some more objects in the scene all modeled by me. All the audio video systems are Bang & Olufsen and they are: TV - BeoVision 10, Stereo - BeoSound 3, Loudspeakers - BeoLab 8000. I chosen B&O becouse they are high end products just like aandres furniture, and they fit with the minimalist design of the DE BLAS HOUSE. Hope you like my approach on this contest.
  3. Join Date
    May 2010

If you wanna go minimalistic with B&O, I would use Frank 55 in this configuration:

http://www.aandres.com/typo3temp/pic...rand=360627287
  4. Join Date
    Jan 1970

progress

added the frank 55. you are right it does fit better. More to come. Hope to finish till tomorow
  5. Join Date
    May 2010

Much better with the B&O system, it supports the clean design very well
  6. Join Date
    Jan 1970

progress

some more wip, done last night
  7. Join Date
    Jan 1970

de blas reference images

these are the reference images of de blas house exterior.
  8. Join Date
    Jan 1970

first final entry image

Hi, i manage to finish my first image, hope to finish another two angles. I based my rendering on the clean and focused on the furniture not on the other stuff that make the scene. I have integrated in the final image a B&O BeoCom 2 telephone modeled by me. I have tried to keep a minimalistic approach of the scene to be in harmony with the overall architecture of De Blas House. Hope you like it.
    Last edited by marsel; 2010-07-31 at 11:47 PM.
  9. Join Date
    Jan 1970

second final image

second final image, I'm keeping the same mood
    Last edited by marsel; 2010-07-31 at 11:49 PM.
  10. Join Date
    Jan 1970

hi, i have made some changes to the images credit line hope you see them, thanks.
  11. Join Date
    Jan 1970

final entry no3

i have remade one scene with an eileen gray transat armchair modeled today, i think the chair brings more to the scene but still leaves it clean. hope this entry still counts
You need to be logged in to leave a comment. You don't have account? Register now.
Best of Evermotion
The best works from the Forum Gallery picked by Evermotion staff