Page 1 of 2 12 2 | LAST
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2009

AAndres/Evermotion rendering competition - Iman Kimiaei

Dear colleagues,

I am very glad about this competition.
    Here is my first final frame. I am working on other shots with other AAnders products. I'll try to send W.I.P as soon as posible.

I wish good luck to every one.

Iman Kimiaei
    www.polyhedra.tk
    Last edited by inkimiaei; 2010-07-29 at 05:35 AM.
  2. Join Date
    May 2010

Clean and nice work. Please use the correct credit line, here is a sample:

http://www.evermotion.org/vbulletin/...4&d=1277405414
  3. Join Date
    Nov 2009

Thank you very much mr. andres for your consideration. I will try my best to do better in next frames.
  4. Join Date
    Nov 2009

Here is my try for this competition. I try my best to make the third frame before the deadline...soon I will send W.I.Ps .
  5. Join Date
    Nov 2009

There is a dilemma ! which I wouldn't ask in a normal situation...
    But since I saw that you are commenting other competitors in their threads , so I dare to ask you for a comment.
    I have two different Ideas , which I'm going to make both of them. both of them are in the same space. but one is an insert shot of aandres with a blurry background ( with a picture of "Jean Nouvel" ) which will emphasize the golden part of your product and the second one is a Long shot of the same room , with a designing Idea of "Eileen 22" (but not in large scale ).
    It would be my pleasure if you can guide me to setup my priorities in order of your act of remarking.

I am going to sincerely appreciate your consideration in advance.
  6. Join Date
    May 2010

Show us your two ideas and we'd be happy to comment and give guidance. But please do not forget: Finally an independent jury will decide about the winning submissions - so you must do what YOU think is the best.
  7. Join Date
    Nov 2009

Detail of Aandres with the "Jean Nouvel" background

Here is my firs Idea...
    Regarding to your comment I have to say , I ask that question because for me this competition is divided to two parts. First part is competing with lots of good 3d artists from 4 sides of the world. The second one being seen by a person like you...
    Abbas Kiarostami is a very famous Iranian director , which has won many international prizes including Grand Prix of Cannes film festival. He was saying that when he was for the first time in Cannes they gave him ( not the grand prix ) Rosolini's prize (for critics and journalists) and he became very happy , and the reason of this happiness was they saw him ,as he said " his work has been saw " and it gave him energy to make his great works.

And I am really glad that you are commenting our projects , and this is a very good opportunity - Thanks to EVERMOTION team - that we can share our project with you and experience designing for a professional company and this is the biggest happiness out of this competition.
  8. Join Date
    May 2010

Thank you for your kind words.

This contest is only happening because so many first class designers "from 4 sides of the world" are devoting their private time and effort to this.

We at AAndres are very honored that we receive such a positive feedback from all of you for our new product line.

The creative possibilities we saw when we developed this product line were endless. We are so happy to see the same creativity now happening in this contest. Yes, we hoped it would be good. Now we are certain! Thank you to all of the participants - the honor is yours!
  9. Join Date
    May 2010

Please make sure you use the credit line "EVERMOTION & AAndres rendering competition 2010 final entry ... full name", design as in this sample:

http://www.evermotion.org/vbulletin/...4&d=1277405414

This helps us a lot and also makes it easier to give YOU credit when we publish this pictures online or in the planned book.
  10. Join Date
    Nov 2009

I am still waiting for my last Idea to finish rendering , but I am not sure that it will finish until 7 in the morning...
    Tomorrow my summer vacation will start , so I will go to Berlin and then Basel...
    I try my best to send my Idea.
    Last edited by inkimiaei; 2010-07-28 at 05:35 PM.
  11. Join Date
    Nov 2009

Failed

Unfortunately , I couldn't finish rendering this frame, so I will post it only as an Idea...
  12. Join Date
    Nov 2009

Reference photos

Here are my reference photos , which are from Lafano in italy
  13. Join Date
    Nov 2009

Here are the wire frame of my view ports
  14. Join Date
    Nov 2009

Most of the used textures are from CG textures ... The picture of jean novel was a huge poster from poltrona frau in IRAN.
  15. Join Date
    Nov 2009

Here are the render settings of my project /
    Last edited by inkimiaei; 2010-07-29 at 05:18 AM.
  16. Join Date
    Nov 2009

Rendered Images with out post processing...
  17. Join Date
    Nov 2009

Zbuffer Frame for DOF in third frame
  18. Join Date
    Nov 2009

And Post Production...
  19. Join Date
    Nov 2009

Good Luck to everybody...
  20. Join Date
    Nov 2009

Hello , I wanted to ask if its possible now to upload my project in other forums? or should this is not possible...

thank you in advance
You need to be logged in to leave a comment. You don't have account? Register now.
Page 1 of 2 12 2 | LAST
Best of Evermotion
The best works from the Forum Gallery picked by Evermotion staff