1. Join Date
    Nov 2008

Tom Svilans - AAndres Challenge

Alright, let's see how this will turn out. If I have time between projects, I'll take a stab at this. First gotta do some thinking about ideas and then some sketching to figure out composition, mood, etc.

This will be my challenge thread!
  2. Join Date
    Nov 2008

First idea that comes to mind is a Mack truck wiping out on the highway, spilling its load of AAndres shelves and furniture all over the blacktop. So it would be an action shot from right behind the truck as its tilting over or flying through the air, with the back door open and furniture flying out in the foreground.

Technically, it would be good scene to play with some motion blur and heterogeneous participating media in Indigo. Let's think about this a bit more...

EDIT: This may violate rule 21 (Any imaging deemed to contain content that depicts explicit acts that are overtly violent, sexual, cruel or brutal will be disqualified.) though we can argue exactly what constitutes "overtly" violent or brutal and where, exactly, the boundary is drawn.

For some reason I have this really funny image of these little shelving units speeding down a raceway.
    Last edited by StompinTom; 2010-06-30 at 12:17 AM.
You need to be logged in to leave a comment. You don't have account? Register now.
Best of Evermotion
The best works from the Forum Gallery picked by Evermotion staff