Page 1 of 2 12 2 | LAST
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2003

Marc Canut - Rendering competiton - Aandres

My proposal for the use of furniture Aandres, is to create a wall shelf. At the central of the living room, and a body that divides spaces.

I hope you enjoy it and good luck to all ...
    Last edited by markonens; 2010-07-29 at 01:41 PM.
  2. Join Date
    Oct 2003

Updates...

Here new pictures on the wall shelf idea.
    I keep reference materials, translucent glass for shelves. I do not know if it also could be done in wood ...
  3. Join Date
    May 2010

I like your clean style. I think glass is perfect for this design. Maybe it would be a cool twist if the two middle parts would be in a flashy glass color, that would make a different rhythm, just an idea. The horizontal gaps on the side between the wall segments are nearly invisible on the real shelf unit. I also love the glass table with the Eames chairs. Our customers can choose two leave the additional drill holes away when they order Frank Pro.
    Last edited by aandres; 2010-06-22 at 11:51 AM.
  4. Join Date
    Oct 2003

Aandres, i appreciate the idea of creating with glass chromatic harmonies, for example could make a color gradient.
    Sorry but I do not understand what you mean by ,The horizontal gaps on the side between the wall segments are nearly invisible on the real shelf unit. You mean the bars to support the glass?

On the other hand, I think the Eames furniture, complete harmony between the two design styles ...
  5. Join Date
    May 2010

Quote:
    Originally posted by: markonens
    Aandres, i appreciate the idea of creating with glass chromatic harmonies, for example could make a color gradient.
    Sorry but I do not understand what you mean by ,The horizontal gaps on the side between the wall segments are nearly invisible on the real shelf unit. You mean the bars to support the glass?

On the other hand, I think the Eames furniture, complete harmony between the two design styles ...
    No, when you look at the walls from the side on pic 3, you see a thin line where the segments are separated. That line is not visible in reality. I agree with Eames & AAndres being in harmony.
  6. Join Date
    Oct 2003

Ok!
    Now if I understand ... Thank you.
    But then this is a seamless vertical element ...??
    In my case, the height could go up to 5m. Would it be possible?
  7. Join Date
    May 2010

Quote:
    Ok!
    Now if I understand ... Thank you.
    But then this is a seamless vertical element ...??
    In my case, the height could go up to 5m. Would it be possible?
    No, it is not seamless, see the element sizes here:

http://www.aandres.com/downloads/kataloge/

Click on the Frank Pro catalogue and go to page 12 ff, there are the measurements.

But once put together, the divergence is so small that no seam is visible to the eye, only a very thin line can be seen when you go very close. The heights are also in this catalogue.
    Last edited by aandres; 2010-06-25 at 08:13 AM.
  8. Join Date
    Oct 2003

Perfect, thanks for the info ...!
    Good guide to represent the construction elements.
  9. Join Date
    Oct 2003

New update.

New camera angles.
    In front of the stairs, had thought of placing the Frank module 55. as a bookshelf, CD, DVD and HiFi.
  10. Join Date
    May 2010

Quote:
    Perfect, thanks for the info ...!
    Good guide to represent the construction elements.
    We try to be as precise as possible - even if it's just a website ...
  11. Join Date
    Oct 2003

New update.

Hi AAndres.

Update image where I have corrected the horizontal lines, but with the texture modifier, I have given values that are repeated, but not seen, if you're not very close.
  12. Join Date
    May 2010

Very nice solution with the ladder. I would expect the handles on the opposite site, because that is how I would use it, go up and lean over - or am I wrong? When I am between ladder and shelf, I must turn to grab a book -and that gets difficult.
  13. Join Date
    Oct 2003

Totally agree AAndres ...
    I will modify for the next update.

A greeting.
  14. Join Date
    Jul 2008

Quote:
    New camera angles.
    In front of the stairs, had thought of placing the Frank module 55. as a bookshelf, CD, DVD and HiFi.
    Hi Markonens,

The Interior looks really nice, I love the way that you have textured the scene without using too much colours & different textures.
    One small suggestion, if you can add some reflection to the wooden floor it will be great. Wish you good luck .

Angelo.
  15. Join Date
    Oct 2003

Hello angel.

Thanks for posting in my project.
    The wooden floor, I prefer not to give reflection, because I want to represent a floor rustic style, finished in natural oil resins. For other than the typical polished. Personally I like more ... But I sincerely appreciate your suggestion.

A greeting.
  16. Join Date
    Oct 2003

I'm undecided ...

I rendered these two images and I am completely undecided about which to place as a third image to the final presentation.

I invite you to give me your opinion on which you choose ...

A greeting.
  17. Join Date
    May 2010

Post #2 image 1 and 2 gave me a nice idea about the size of the room and that opening up to the top.
  18. Join Date
    Oct 2003

I agree and thanks for suggesting Aandres ... I thought the same thing, but I also liked the idea to link modern classic furniture Aandres structures. Although the images 1 and 2. You will appreciate linkages.
  19. Join Date
    May 2007

nice images just a suggestion n te first render the looks far tooo clear and blue doesnt quite match the image overall it should have some overexposure i think i might be wrong
  20. Join Date
    Oct 2003

Quote:
    nice images just a suggestion n te first render the looks far tooo clear and blue doesnt quite match the image overall it should have some overexposure i think i might be wrong

It's true ... Looking at the image from your point of view, the interior should be more saturated.
    I edit and upload the fix, to see just ...
You need to be logged in to leave a comment. You don't have account? Register now.
Page 1 of 2 12 2 | LAST
Best of Evermotion
The best works from the Forum Gallery picked by Evermotion staff