Page 4 of 4 1 ... 34
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2009

Good to know you are a step foward
  2. Join Date
    Mar 2007

geia xara Kostantine, if i may add..
    -the ies profile of your spotlights looks a bit too wide for the geometry (for my taste)
    -the closer one probably would do better with an illuminating geometry inside (or post effect it)
    -and some volume light from them would sell it better i think
    just some thoughts, all the best
  3. Join Date
    Dec 2004

Quote:
    Originally posted by: asos
    geia xara Kostantine, if i may add..
    -the ies profile of your spotlights looks a bit too wide for the geometry (for my taste)
    -the closer one probably would do better with an illuminating geometry inside (or post effect it)
    -and some volume light from them would sell it better i think
    just some thoughts, all the best
    Geia xara file!! Of course you can add everything you thing that should improve and thanks for the comments! The lights arent ies for now just vraylights so i ll make them smaller. Btw great idea with volume light! Good luck to you too!
  4. Join Date
    May 2010

You did put in a lot of work - 7 days to go ;-)
  5. Join Date
    Dec 2004

That was my latest Wip that i had work before 3 weeks but unfortunately i am very busy and propably i cant finish this. Maybe i ll try to finish the second Pov because it doesnt need so much work.
  6. Join Date
    May 2010

It would be a pity if you can not finish.
  7. Join Date
    Dec 2004

Final render

Unfortunately i didnt manage to show you more views but at least i have one final render! I promise though that i ll finish the other views too! I hope you like it! Thanks Aandreas for the support and the opportunity for this great challenge!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    Last edited by annkos1980; 2010-07-31 at 05:10 PM.
  8. Join Date
    May 2010

I am glad you made a final render, what a pity you could only show one view of your exiting design.
  9. Join Date
    Dec 2004

Indeed its a pity! Actually i render the other view too but it has some mistakes and then was too late for another render! Sorry for that but i was very busy this month, but as i said i ll render the other view and some close ups. Thanks again!
  10. Join Date
    Nov 2007

Good to see you finished 1 view inspite of busy schedules. Looking good my friend.Goodluck!
  11. Join Date
    Dec 2004

Thanks pal!!I hope to see you at Ronen's!!
You need to be logged in to leave a comment. You don't have account? Register now.
Page 4 of 4 1 ... 34
Best of Evermotion
The best works from the Forum Gallery picked by Evermotion staff