Page 3 of 4 1 ... 234 4 | LAST
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2007

wow cool annkos...Good luck broo
  2. Join Date
    Dec 2004

Thank you my friend!! Good luck to you too!!
  3. Join Date
    Nov 2008

Hey man! Looking great so far, love the curvy curviness of it.

One thing: I think you could really capitalize on the curvature of those edges by doing something with the floor and ceiling tiles that reflects that curve. Now it seems a bit too repetitive and "SketchUp"-like texturing. I think if you made that curve your focus and made the floor and ceiling planes echo it, you could get some really interesting results.
  4. Join Date
    Dec 2004

Thanks Tom!!! Here it is a night version that i give a try but with low settings for now.
    Last edited by annkos1980; 2010-06-30 at 03:14 PM.
  5. Join Date
    Jun 2004

Looking good.

I won't go for the 'lilies' imho, sorry. The statue is eye catching, nice subject in there.

Good Luck.
  6. Join Date
    Dec 2004

Quote:
    Originally posted by: kurdapya
    Looking good.

I won't go for the 'lilies' imho, sorry. The statue is eye catching, nice subject in there.

Good Luck.

Thanks!! Yes i ll remove lilies, i dont like either, just a test :-)
  7. Join Date
    May 2010

To me, the books look a bit to much like a copy-paste design. There is not enough rhythm in it in terms of size and display
  8. Join Date
    Dec 2004

Quote:
    Originally posted by: aandres
    To me, the books look a bit to much like a copy-paste design. There is not enough rhythm in it in terms of size and display
    The books are 2 Groups with different textures but i am not happy with the result too! It needs a lot of time to do good job with the books and unfornunately i am very busy at the moment. Thanks for your time to comment!!
  9. Join Date
    May 2010

No problem. Consider not only using books but objects as well, makes it maybe easier.
  10. Join Date
    Dec 2009

I like all of your work annkos! Looking forward to see the final result! Good luck!
  11. Join Date
    Dec 2004

aandres: Yes propably i ll add some objects,thanks!

StahlgrenDesign: Thank you my friend!!
  12. Join Date
    Apr 2010

Great so far. I hope you 'll have the time to finish it.

The source of the lights illuminating the ceiling is undefined (just testing I guess).

Keep up the good work!
  13. Join Date
    Dec 2004

Thanks m8!! Yes its just a test, of course i ll put some spots there.
  14. Join Date
    Dec 2004
  15. Join Date
    Aug 2008

Yeh!it's getting good!
  16. Join Date
    Sep 2004

bravo annkos, its getting really good with your familiar quality of work, i love the colors!
  17. Join Date
    Dec 2004

Thanks you guys!! I hope i ll have my final image in a couple of days.
  18. Join Date
    Aug 2008

Thanks for the comment annkos my brother! I really like your colours! keep on going!
  19. Join Date
    Nov 2009

Hi Annkos

Its looking great. One thing i find strange (just a tiny detail is how the left concret wall connects with the roof (edge). Looks like you should give more height to the map on the wall cause at the moment there is a tiny tiling left there in between and looks odd imo.

Rest is looking really good.

Other thing that might not go in your favour is that you are giving perhaps too much attention to the architecture and little attention to the aandres furniture which is a bit too much in the distance? Perhaps its just a question or turning the camera just a bit to the left.

Does the curve windows have double glass and bump?
    Last edited by metrocubicodigital; 2010-07-05 at 05:21 PM.
  20. Join Date
    Dec 2004

Quote:
    Originally posted by: metrocubicodigital
    Hi Annkos

Its looking great. One thing i find strange (just a tiny detail is how the left concret wall connects with the roof (edge). Looks like you should give more height to the map on the wall cause at the moment there is a tiny tiling left there in between and looks odd imo.

Rest is looking really good.

Other thing that might not go in your favour is that you are giving perhaps too much attention to the architecture and little attention to the aandres furniture which is a bit too much in the distance? Perhaps its just a question or turning the camera just a bit to the left.

Does the curve windows have double glass and bump?
    Thanks my friend! I cant believe it but right know i add double glass and bump to the glass and then i see your comment!!!
You need to be logged in to leave a comment. You don't have account? Register now.
Page 3 of 4 1 ... 234 4 | LAST
Best of Evermotion
The best works from the Forum Gallery picked by Evermotion staff