Page 1 of 2 12 2 | LAST
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2008

Arkin Adam Esref - 2010 Render Competition - AAndres

Hey Guys! Another Competition so soon after the previous one!

So after learning from all my mistakes in the past and experience from the previous competition - I shall enter and see if I can create something worthy..I have reviewed all the products on http://www.aandres.com/

FINAL IMAGES ++ FINAL IMAGES ++ FINAL IMAGES ++ FINAL IMAGES ++ FINAL IMAGES ++

Last edited by arkz01; 2010-07-31 at 02:29 AM.
  2. Join Date
    Apr 2010

get some more blue in the shadows
  3. Join Date
    Apr 2010

Looking foward to seeing some more updates on this
  4. Join Date
    Aug 2008

well here is my first draft, still need to model more and texture and generate a few more views
    Inspired by zaha hadid
  5. Join Date
    Jul 2007

I like the idea, it has some good potential, The stairs seem a little small, maybe try something a little larger.

Hasta
  6. Join Date
    May 2010

When I saw the WIP, I thought of Zaha Hadid, later I read your remark being inspired by her work. She had a hard time becoming recognized .The first job she got was by a Swiss furniture company, vitra, for their fire brigade building.
  7. Join Date
    Dec 2004

Great start my friend!! Yes maybe the stairs are little bit small, but i am sure you ll find the way!
  8. Join Date
    Apr 2010

Looking good arkin. Should be a nice clean image, only thing I'd do is nudge the target slightly to the right.
  9. Join Date
    Aug 2008

jblatnick/Annkos - Thanks for the comment my friends! - I also noticed the stairs were a lil small lol

Andres - Zaha Hadid designs are amazing, I really like contemporary designI especially love her Maxxi Museam in Rome : amazing building

Ian we will chat about this camera target

Here is my latest WIP still loads of work
  10. Join Date
    Aug 2008

here are some light studies and developments

11. Join Date
    May 2010

In the new Leipzig factory Zaha Hadid built for BMW the cars are transported through the managers offices during the production process - so she reminds those guys in the nice white shirts every second why they work there - love that! I checked, the vitra fire brigade building in Weil, Germany, was her first ever realized job in 1993 - it took her so long to get recognized!! Thank you Rolf Fehlbaum!
    Last edited by aandres; 2010-06-22 at 01:46 AM.
  12. Join Date
    Aug 2008

Thanks aandres for the feedback!, here is my latest WIP, need to fill the frank pro with books or something...

13. Join Date
    May 2009

wow! cool render. need more contact shadows - i think.
  14. Join Date
    May 2010

Mmmh, I think I would not fill in anything. Maybe I would use some lighting to highlight future objects in the Frank Pro. Did you consider using glass shelves or are these glass shelves already - just hard to see because there is no lighting in that area??

http://www.aandres.com/en/downloads/glass-colours/
    Last edited by aandres; 2010-06-25 at 09:11 AM.
  15. Join Date
    Aug 2008

Aandres, how does the lighting work for the shelves? are there any led lighting? I would like to light up the inside of the shelves, yes they are black glass but I will work on the illumination of the shelves now...

Vimes - what do you mean contact shadows? ambient occlusion do you mean?
  16. Join Date
    May 2010

Quote:
    Originally posted by: arkz01
    Aandres, how does the lighting work for the shelves? are there any led lighting? I would like to light up the inside of the shelves, yes they are black glass but I will work on the illumination of the shelves now...
    You can use the following leds underneath the shelves:

http://www.nimbus-group.de/nimbus/pr...ilies&family=1
  17. Join Date
    Jun 2010

good concept. i like the camera views
  18. Join Date
    Aug 2008

Here is my latest version - Books or no books?

I will also try a version with lights inside next...and maybe put books in also... just to see how it looks

19. Join Date
    May 2007

nice colors its seem to me, we like the same cg artists it looks very like Viktor Fretyan, keep it up!!
  20. Join Date
    Dec 2004

Great work so far arkz01!!! I love your latest render!!
You need to be logged in to leave a comment. You don't have account? Register now.
Page 1 of 2 12 2 | LAST
Best of Evermotion
The best works from the Forum Gallery picked by Evermotion staff