Page 2 of 2 1 12
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2005

some wires for you.

The AAndres will have the glass top. But is the 3d-model provided correct? What is the dimentions on the glass? And is it two glass-plates that is glued together? Can look at the fotos and get it right but nice to dubblecheck if the model is right first.
    Last edited by 3dhue; 2010-07-05 at 03:09 PM. Reason: attachments..
  2. Join Date
    May 2010

The glass is 6 mm in height, the two plates are bond together with vaccuum heat.
  3. Join Date
    Nov 2005

Ok thanks, new update coming today.
  4. Join Date
    Nov 2005

more testing and modeling.
  5. Join Date
    May 2010

Getting better every time
  6. Join Date
    Nov 2005

thanks. Lets hope that continues hehe Here is a new image..with my own comments. I like to print it out, take a coffie and think it over. I still have time Have tested alot with different people(just photoshops..) but they seem to take too much focus. May end up with none or a blurry one. More testing..

The AAndres with iPads is ok? Can't put them on top like your special units with this 2-step down setup and couch.. :/ But it looks good.
  7. Join Date
    May 2010

Please do not use any people, that distracts, as you already said. Yes, the iPad line is a nice idea, but put them on the top shelve so they can be taken easily. How about one iPad taken and laying somewhere with an active screen?
  8. Join Date
    Nov 2005

Quote:
    Please do not use any people, that distracts, as you already said.
    Good you agree, it disturbs too much yes.

Quote:
    Yes, the iPad line is a nice idea, but put them on the top shelve so they can be taken easily.
    Best to follow the original concept yes.
    I have 2 more ideas with the iPads. They could be spread around on the couch with a cable connected(power?) and the other one was to have a little table for each iPad in the couch. But i think its best with them on top. Will try that first.

Quote:
    How about one iPad taken and laying somewhere with an active screen?
    Mm, yes if you look close it is 4x docks and only 3 ipads docked. There is one with active screen to the left to the woman. It will be more visible now when the woman is gone. We can also move it to the foreground or at least move it a little closer.
  9. Join Date
    May 2010

Quote:
    Originally posted by: 3dhue
    I have 2 more ideas with the iPads. They could be spread around on the couch with a cable connected(power?) and the other one was to have a little table for each iPad in the couch. But i think its best with them on top. Will try that first.
    No cables please. The iPad works fine for 3 days w/o any power. And to load them you put them back on the dock.
  10. Join Date
    Nov 2005

He-he ok no cables. If you have any wishes or ideas just let me know.

New update. Sorry about the low resolution. Will post a bigger resolution later. It's a heavy file.
    The books are temporary and just for testing.

Still work in progress!
  11. Join Date
    May 2010

You did put in a lot of work - 7 days to go ;-)
  12. Join Date
    Nov 2005

hehe. Havent posted here for some days but here is a new testrender. New models, materials, cameras and lights(raw renders). Need to push the BIG-render button soon..
  13. Join Date
    Nov 2005

one more test-comp with regions from different views.
  14. Join Date
    Nov 2005

All 3 views with better lightsetup.
    The open book is a guestbook.. Looks better in hi-res.

Will work more with the model/ design before the final renders. Have a little list of things i want to adjust.
  15. Join Date
    May 2010

Small detail: The Nespresso machine opens up to the top, it can not be used where it is placed. It needs a separate compartment w/o the upper shelf. Besides that: Way cool.
  16. Join Date
    Nov 2005

Hmm ok then vi need to make some changes. A separate compartment shows more combinations so that is a good solution. Have to remove the front-pipe in top. Start to render out this soon.
  17. Join Date
    Nov 2005

Ok this is the final ones if i don't find something tomorrow.

Some infos:
    Software: 3dsmax 2009(my machine has big issues with max2010 and 2011), V-Ray sp5 and Adobe Photoshop CS3(just some contrast and the Evermotion text). The images are rendered with DOF and Motionblur in render(no z-depth or other layers). Linear Workflow. Hope you like.
    Last edited by 3dhue; 2010-07-31 at 09:05 AM. Reason: typo
  18. Join Date
    May 2010

I like the creativity that your work shows, thanks for being part of this contest.
  19. Join Date
    Nov 2005

thank you for having this competition!
You need to be logged in to leave a comment. You don't have account? Register now.
Page 2 of 2 1 12
Best of Evermotion
The best works from the Forum Gallery picked by Evermotion staff