Page 1 of 2 12 2 | LAST
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2005

AAndres comp - Thomas Hoimyr

Hi,

This is my wip-thread and my first competion here at Evermotion! I will make a Hotel entrance hall.

Good luck everyone! :-)

This post is reserved the last testrender.

Final high resolution images on page 4!
    Last edited by 3dhue; 2010-07-30 at 11:39 PM. Reason: Added 3 in 1 image for easy viewing. Hi-res on page 4.
  2. Join Date
    Nov 2005

Some early model-sketching.
    Outsite ill make a New York type of street with yellow cabs, signs and tall buildings. Always wanted to make that hehe..
    Last edited by 3dhue; 2010-06-22 at 03:05 PM.
  3. Join Date
    Nov 2005

new wip with render(LWF).
    Model of ballchair, deltalights, facads.
  4. Join Date
    Nov 2005

more model fixing:The area around the Ballchair, facads/glass!, receptionwall(the reception is temporary), bevels and some work on the fish-dam in front.
  5. Join Date
    Nov 2005

And some inspiration fotos.
  6. Join Date
    Nov 2005

and some outdoor inspiration:
  7. Join Date
    Nov 2005

Way too much ballchair and way too little AAndres... More planning..
  8. Join Date
    May 2010

You are right - it's about AAndres and not about the ball chair ;-)) But a cool concept. People in hotel entrance halls - while waiting - sometimes have a coffee or need to place for a glass. They would read a paper or - in a hip hotel, use the provided iPad or Mac. In every cool hotel in Paris there is a free Mac in the lobby. Think of this small things in terms of space and furniture, too. We do have a special iPad furniture coming soon, see the rules for more info.
  9. Join Date
    Nov 2005

Thanks for reply Yes that was the plan. To have somebody in the ballchair and reading a magazine or something(I will replace the ballchair with a small table now). Good idea with the iPad :-D A person with iPad on the sofa in front will be nice.

Think im going with the "Frank 55" and a fresh color. And repeat the color on other elements. Do you have the RGB of the orange/ red color or can i match it from your fotos?
  10. Join Date
    May 2010

Quote:
    Originally posted by: 3dhue
    Thanks for reply Yes that was the plan. To have somebody in the ballchair and reading a magazine or something(I will replace the ballchair with a small table now). Good idea with the iPad :-D A person with iPad on the sofa in front will be nice.

Think im going with the "Frank 55" and a fresh color. And repeat the color on other elements. Do you have the RGB of the orange/ red color or can i match it from your fotos?
    The MDF colors can be found here:

http://www.aandres.com/en/downloads/colour-collection/

The glass colors can be found here:

http://www.aandres.com/en/downloads/glass-colours/
  11. Join Date
    Nov 2005

Ok i was thinking of the orange on the example page but can find the color later. It is possible to purchase a custom color right? Will go with the orientale red for now.
    http://www.aandres.com/typo3temp/pics/611d65f1eb.jpg
  12. Join Date
    May 2010

Quote:
    Originally posted by: 3dhue
    Ok i was thinking of the orange on the example page but can find the color later. It is possible to purchase a custom color right? Will go with the orientale red for now.
    http://www.aandres.com/typo3temp/pics/611d65f1eb.jpg
    The color in the picture was a special edition only made in a small number. Any custom color that corresponds with the NCS color system is possible.
    Last edited by aandres; 2010-06-27 at 11:26 AM.
  13. Join Date
    Nov 2005

Quote:
    Originally posted by: aandres
    Any custom color that corresponds with the NCS color system is possible.
    aha! thats good news. Will test a lot of combinations in the end.

A little update with orientale red and more model-fixing attached.
  14. Join Date
    Nov 2005

Update. Cleaned up/ re did all the walls and floor. New AAndres in right size. Starting to get happy with the composition. No rush..
  15. Join Date
    Nov 2005

Ok more designing. Want the AAndres closer.. Have a new idea now so will post one more later today.
  16. Join Date
    Nov 2005

new version with the AAndres up in the camera to the left. Little issue with the right one and the reception but that can be solved..
  17. Join Date
    Nov 2005

More modeling and testing..
  18. Join Date
    Nov 2005

More fixing on the model. The model is not done. Not happy yet.
    Dont mind the materials and lighting..
  19. Join Date
    Nov 2005

Break from the big parts and done the fish.. May make different variations of this in the end.
    Last edited by 3dhue; 2010-07-04 at 11:39 PM.
  20. Join Date
    Nov 2005

Some changes to the facads. Little more highrise. New reception in black. The idea was to make it less disturbing to the AAndres to the right. The hanging light is ugly i know..must do some testing when i start on the light-setup.
    And some work on the floor material(see test).
    Between the AAndres there will be some green plants with small uplights and will model the E1027 table by Eileen Gray(foto attached) and put it randomly around the couch.
You need to be logged in to leave a comment. You don't have account? Register now.
Page 1 of 2 12 2 | LAST
Best of Evermotion
The best works from the Forum Gallery picked by Evermotion staff