1. Join Date
    Aug 2008

AAndres Competition - Dark Blood

ok , I consider using this scene ,

Design by Zecc -- www.zecc.nl
    Interior style by Thomas Haukes - www.springerswonen.nl

here are images:

Last edited by Dark Blood; 2010-07-27 at 10:06 PM.
  2. Join Date
    May 2010

Quote:
    Originally posted by: Dark Blood
    ok , I consider using these two scenes , more second than first

here are images:

I call this an idea! My personal favorite is pic 3.
  3. Join Date
    Aug 2008

thank you aandres , you help me with choice. Second interior will have been prepared by me.

I have made one model and render , materials need some improvements but
    this is w.i.p style competition so I am obligated to post my works from time to time.

pure renders , maxwell

# 16 July 2010

and I add a wire ,

next time I will post a pure test maxwell renders , see you later
    Last edited by Dark Blood; 2010-07-16 at 02:23 AM.
  4. Join Date
    Aug 2008

ok , little modeling update , I consider to use fisheye perspective to achieve more depth in my final render , fisheye in maxwell ? you know I expect really heavy file to render beacause I need to use solution which appear in real life I mean mirror ball. I think about FRANK PRO collection to build little library in order to fill free space , or maybe some items from other collections - for tv table.
    Last edited by Dark Blood; 2010-07-22 at 01:36 AM.
  5. Join Date
    May 2010

Fisheye is hardly used in the furniture industry, as it heavily disturbs the lines of the furnitures and you can not see the shapes and angles
  6. Join Date
    Aug 2008

I used to wonder If I can use subtle distortion in style of fisheye but you have absolutely right about lines and shapes , they will be destroyed so , it was my idea , generally I want to show as much as it is possible because it is so large living space and I do not want to have majority part missed.

Thanks for advice
  7. Join Date
    Aug 2008

Unfortunately I don't know if I will be able to render the final scene , maybe not me at all , rather my workstation , but all the time I try to optimize whole scene in order to make it renderable. Generally is like that

with proxy = low memory usage / always crash after few rendering minutes

without proxy = high memory usage / crash during export

no way

but I don't want to give up , and I have already made some models

little update with crashed render but ... after 5 hours
    Last edited by Dark Blood; 2010-07-26 at 04:29 AM.
  8. Join Date
    Aug 2008

ok , some miracle , only render which didn't crash during export. composition should be improved ,

@aandres : what do you think about tv table and I want to build small library at the end of this room
    Last edited by Dark Blood; 2010-07-27 at 03:21 PM.
  9. Join Date
    Aug 2008

I want to ask You , everyone who watch this topic , and especially maxwell users if there is solution / patch for maxwell proxy , I saw that significant group of users had noticed the same problem... It is about crash during rendering , My scene has approx. 2 milion polys and I have tried to split it accordingly with layers into several maxwell studio scenes and after that I merge these files into one but ... during this proces ( at the end ) another crash is shown . why ? because I do not use any proxy and scene is huge , but I really cannot do it because proxy cause another error during rendering.

so I need proxy work fine , If anybody here who had the same problem.

I will really appreciate any help

I try maxwell 2.03 , 2.1
    Last edited by Dark Blood; 2010-07-28 at 01:50 PM.
  10. Join Date
    Aug 2008

I want to mix black & red & white colours with deep blue sky mixed with colourful stainded glass, that's my idea
  11. Join Date
    Aug 2008

composition idea and additional screens ,

800 000 faces now with proxy ,

render time is 14h 17min

SL 12
    I mean the last image of course http://www.evermotion.org/vbulletin/...0&d=1280654841

although I am not able to participate in this competition I will render final image and post it on forum or here.
    Last edited by Dark Blood; 2010-08-01 at 12:29 PM.
You need to be logged in to leave a comment. You don't have account? Register now.
Best of Evermotion
The best works from the Forum Gallery picked by Evermotion staff