Page 2 of 2 1 12
  1. Join Date
    May 2010

Quote:
    Originally posted by: StompinTom
    I highly doubt it would be veneered MDF or something similar. Have you never been to a high-class furniture store or even just used good furniture?
    That is not what Mocki010 is up to. Look at all the comments he/she made on Evermotion. There is only one with a slightly positive tone, the rest is all negative.

For some people, a Ferrari is just a red overpriced car, for others it is a heaven on 4 wheels. You always create your very own reality and THAT IS your reality.

Unfortunately, there is now way to discuss that phenomenon with negative people who think THEY are right. The story ends here.
  2. Join Date
    Jan 1970

Changed quite a few things in this last update as well as filled up the shelves (I went a little insane from texturing all those books..). I decided to change the chair because I felt this design fit the scene better. It was definitely a challenge to model certain parts of it but I'm quite pleased with the result. A separate render of the chair is available on my Flickr page.

Comments are greatly appreciated and please share your suggestions and critiques as I'm going to submit my final images very soon!

Fullview

3. Join Date
    May 2010

Please make sure you use the credit line "EVERMOTION & AAndres rendering competition 2010 final entry ... full name", design as in this sample:

http://www.evermotion.org/vbulletin/...4&d=1277405414

This helps us a lot and also makes it easier to give YOU credit when we publish this pictures online or in the planned book.
  4. Join Date
    Jan 1970

I'll be sure to do that.

Any critique at all would be very helpful!
    Last edited by Godzilla; 2010-07-25 at 11:42 PM.
  5. Join Date
    Jan 1970

Final version.

6. Join Date
    May 2010

Thanks for your hard work on this, nice entry.
  7. Join Date
    Jan 1970

Thanks so much! It's been fun to work on.
  8. Join Date
    Feb 2007

Very nice mood.

Love the ceiling lights design.

Too bad we can't see a night version of it . I'm imagining a blue light contrasting with the yellow light from the ceiling lights.
  9. Join Date
    Jan 1970

Actually all I need to do is resume the render and change a few settings on each light layer..

I cheated on the ceiling lights though, they're actually just a phong material in order to save render time...

Thanks for the comment!
You need to be logged in to leave a comment. You don't have account? Register now.
Page 2 of 2 1 12
Best of Evermotion
The best works from the Forum Gallery picked by Evermotion staff